What's new

Pak Army Uniform undergoing major redesigning.

New uniform note the 3 star rank.
2547.jpg

its not about winning the wars. None armies has ever won a war, it has always been the Nation who win wars....

I have seen those museums, pictures, diaries, gifts and what not of British Era !!
there is no need to touch the 10 ranks British structure, but with our our names of units, our own colour, with our own success stories from 48,65,71, Siachen, Kashmir etc. that is to say writing down our own history and passing it on to the cadets...
eleven cavalry, eighth cavalry and other unit names carrying british history, should be abandoned. we no longer need association with their achievements/history...

6th_Duke_of_Connaught 27s_Own_Lancers_(Watson 27s_Horse)
5th_King_Edward 27s_Own_Probyn 27s_Horse
11th_Prince_Albert_Victor 27s_Own_Cavalry_(Frontier_Force)
19th_King_George 27s_Own_Lancers
#
I have also heard that their medals still come from Queen ?

pl concentrate on your leader!

This is just what the Indian Army has done.

It kills the regimental spirit and I feel it is stupid.

Each regiment had its own identification of which they were proud.

Now, if a Ordnance chap, who is basically a glorified shopkeeper is to be on an equal footing as an infantry soldier who dies for the country, then what is the fun of being an infantryman if one cannot make out the difference?

This is just what the Indian Army has done.

It kills the regimental spirit and I feel it is stupid.

Each regiment had its own identification of which they were proud.

Now, if a Ordnance chap, who is basically a glorified shopkeeper is to be on an equal footing as an infantry soldier who dies for the country, then what is the fun of being an infantryman if one cannot make out the difference?

The colour of the beret will still remain different for different arms. So that's something that an infantary man can be told from an ordnance chap.

I hope they change the golden sash thingy worn on the waist with SD... Tht looks ugly..

it is need of the hour,not only to change the artifacts, but also change the uniform colour, it always help when you want to give a different image of the organization, or want to change the perception of the organization. and it is needed right now by our armed forces very badly, furthermore, it would be a step further away from British legacy...

the perfect ofcourse would be to discard the whole British legacy, and have a uniform with artifacts of our own...and with a history of our own starting from, lets say from now ?....like revolutionary guard of Iran....that is a cultural change of the organization....

Infact Pak police need to change the Uniform on priority bases rather than Pak Army coz they need to improve the so called perception/image of their organization ; black and white for now:woot:

It looks somwhat like US army's uniform to me . And are they going to change the combat uniforms too.:what:

It's somewhat a compromise between the American and British Uniforms. Only with a few Pakistani touches.
BTW, this is the combat uniform.

Infact Pak police need to change the Uniform on priority bases rather than Pak Army coz they need to improve the so called perception/image of their organization ; black and white for now:woot:

couldnot agree more.... I would rather go one step further of changing the SHOs on emergency basis... and get the police trained like Elite boys.

The colour of the beret will still remain different for different arms. So that's something that an infantary man can be told from an ordnance chap.

Regiments is important.

Fifers are totally different from the Baluch in their history.

It is the history that motivates.

uniform-guards.jpg

uniform-rajaputana.jpg

See the difference.

Back
Top Bottom