What's new

Pak Army Uniform undergoing major redesigning.

That means no wearing of medals anymore? No display of medals even in ceremonial dress?
thinking-020.gif

Those are there in ceremonials

I hate this 90 era uniform why our army still living 30 years behind when world armies changing its uniform to digital camo why 90 percent of the countries buying twin engine jets why we are stupids why we are living in stonehenge i want to know who the assss hole is in think tank if they are wasting money atleast waste it for something which deserves this uniform dont desrve money to get changed

I hate this 90 era uniform why our army still living 30 years behind when world armies changing its uniform to digital camo why 90 percent of the countries buying twin engine jets why we are stupids why we are living in stonehenge i want to know who the assss hole is in think tank if they are wasting money atleast waste it for something which deserves this uniform dont desrve money to get changed

When you climb down from your high horse, you'll notice that despite all the fancy digital uniforms, gadgets and resources some people are still loosing a war against a bunch of mostly illiterate guys dressed in baggy pajamas and sandals and surviving on nothing but dry bread and water. And this is not the first time this has happened. A generation ago the same people got their a$$es kicked by another bunch of skinny men and women in pajamas and flip flops. And who says that twin engine jets is the gold standard for all airforces? In fact it would be interesting to so the cost effectiveness of twin engine jets when oil starts to hit 200/300 dollars a barrel. So please think before you post.

Well this new one is sort of typical isn't it ? I think almost every army in the world has this kind of pattern but its just the colour which is a bit different. We should maybe concentrate on night vision goggles, bullet proof jackets, helmets, and Wireless communication systems for sure.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA if we are poor nation if we dont have resouces than why waste it by creating new uniform and why buying new jets of single engine 250 JF 17 have 250 engines if we bought 100 twin engine jet how much engines they had 200 matter of fact those engines were better from russian engines which dont have fuel eficcency and tell you what one way or other way we are loosing the money atleast loose money to something which deserve and tell you what number never matter quality do matter we are loosing to india on both this time quality and quantity if we buy in small numbers but better thing we can achieve better goals and tell you what your soo called army fighting with terrorist how do this army treat to commmon people of pakistani we cant stand infornt of airports with our childs is this duty they are doing whatever country is in mess army and corrupt army i must say and corrupt govt is responsible for this is this is army your are talking who put their guns to commons people of pakistan well sir this is not army of my country and 100 percent people of pakistan are not with army becoz if they are in mess of war than they looted nation with four hands. salaris they get well im ok with it,free electricity they get why when we dont have electicity for pople of pakistan and for mills why they enjoy free electricty free homes and than million rupes of plots in DHA sir this thing never happend anywhere in world and top of this they eat billions of ruppes and stuff when nation gets flooded and earthquakes

HAHAHHAHAHAHA if we are poor nation if we dont have resouces than why waste it by creating new uniform and why buying new jets of single engine 250 JF 17 have 250 engines if we bought 100 twin engine jet how much engines they had 200 matter of fact those engines were better from russian engines which dont have fuel eficcency and tell you what one way or other way we are loosing the money atleast loose money to something which deserve and tell you what number never matter quality do matter we are loosing to india on both this time quality and quantity if we buy in small numbers but better thing we can achieve better goals and tell you what your soo called army fighting with terrorist how do this army treat to commmon people of pakistani we cant stand infornt of airports with our childs is this duty they are doing whatever country is in mess army and corrupt army i must say and corrupt govt is responsible for this is this is army your are talking who put their guns to commons people of pakistan well sir this is not army of my country and 100 percent people of pakistan are not with army becoz if they are in mess of war than they looted nation with four hands. salaris they get well im ok with it,free electricity they get why when we dont have electicity for pople of pakistan and for mills why they enjoy free electricty free homes and than million rupes of plots in DHA sir this thing never happend anywhere in world and top of this they eat billions of ruppes and stuff when nation gets flooded and earthquakes

You are not making any sense. Stop blabering and stay on the topic.

went to graveyard today ( at a retd general funeral)

some were wearing new uniform some old. Gave a bad look

HAHAHAHHAHA dont make sense army miss uses funds dont make sense anyway good luck with this new uniform what i thought i sad it

HAHAHAHHAHA dont make sense army miss uses funds dont make sense anyway good luck with this new uniform what i thought i sad it

Looks like the airport accident has frustrated you alot.

And by the way its not a new uniform rather modifications to the old one.. just changed badges n ranks... copper with clothe... more economical too.

No go drink some cool water n sleep.

Back
Top Bottom