What's new

Paintings of Heaven found in Taliban compound

Most illeterates and even semi literates view heaven as something similar... is it taliban's fault to commission these fine pieces of arts .. :no:

Its the same propaganda which is used by every terrorist groups in the world to recruit young lads...even Kasaab was babbling the same thing of milk and honey,hoors and the greatest satisfaction....Like Allah will allow him to enter heaven after murdering 30 odd peoples...

Its the same propaganda which is used by every terrorist groups in the world to recruit young lads...even Kasaab was babbling the same thing of milk and honey,hoors and the greatest satisfaction....Like Allah will allow him to enter heaven after murdering 30 odd peoples...

The only place Kasab is headed, is on satan's couch in hell:

South-Park-Satan.jpg

in case of kasab. the guy was not very smart.. and people took advantage of him..

Yet he had a brain, and he could have used it. I have heard this bullshit excuse a million times before, that the person was vulnerable or weak minded or simple. Sorry but if they had the brain to conduct a tactical assault on one of the largest cities in the world, then they had enough commonsense to know the difference between right and wrong.

In my opinion, he deserves hell for what he took part in... just my humble opinion.

But didn't Kasab turn out to be a Hindu at the end?

Remind me of Firdous Bareen novel by Abdul Haleem Sharar about Hashashin and their tactics. Exactly same method of brainwashing is also used by haqqani network and Afghan taliban for their own suicide bombers.

hashasheen were shites. They made a simulated heaven with girls as gift to those who acheive goals successively. after all prostitution is halal in shia world under the name of mutah.

These sort of wall paintings are routinely found in Taliban camps.

I remember watching a documentary from Swat in which a school was used for this purpose by the Taliban...but then Pak Army put bullets in those dreams of the Taliban!

Why you people call every criminal taliban?
Are the blackwater operatives that are frequently observed doing covert operations in islamabad and that are not supposed to be checked or arrested by police for their crimes are Talibans? Was ramind devis was a Taliban.
Your chaudhry bradry who burn the faces of women by acids are they taliban. Is altaf hussain traitor a taliban?
Zardari who sucked all the funds of armed forces and stoped all the research projects in NDC/NESCOM is taliban.

In my point of view these kind of things related to islam should not be mocked. It is our fault that we kept religion seperate from our daily lives, which gave such elements a chance to use these ideas incorrectly.
Jews use their religious ideas to brain wash their children. But you'll never hear a word against them. If the world see the local afghan public fighting for their very right of freedom as extremist, then an operation against zionists should also be startred.

In the afghan war in the 80s, exactly such promises were made to the young people. Poor families used to send their children to madrassas and many of these institutions made them weapons.

Syria is facing a similar scenario. Child soldiers from poor families being used to sponsor imperial wars.

God bless Pakistan Army for kicking out and defeating these vermin from south waziristan

Back
Top Bottom