What's new

PAF ready to face challenges: Air Chief

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
air-force-480x238.jpg

ISLAMABAD - Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt has said that readiness and war preparedness, have attained enhanced significance, in today’s dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
He was speaking to the inaugural ceremony of Exercise Saffron Bandit 2012-13.
Air Chief said “PAF is the most potent element of the state defence, and as always, has to maintain its posture, to thwart any threats to the motherland. As all of you are aware, that while the traditional threats have not disappeared, new challenges with much uglier faces have surfaced, therefore besides evolving new and consolidating the established employment concepts, PAF has to keep this non traditional adversary in our sights as well”.
He said that the exercise is aimed to enhance the war preparedness of PAF combat elements by providing role oriented training in near realistic but controlled environment.
The environment will be created by integrating and synergizing all available and futuristic capabilities and weapon systems for practicing, evolving and validating current and modern tactical concepts in a near war like environment.
This time the environment is unique as all of the PAF latest assets would be made to operate under one umbrella. Hence, through this Exercise, PAF would be stepping into the future with all its modern capabilities in action.

PAF ready to face challenges: Air Chief | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

@Aeronaut, that was meant as a lighthearted joke, no offense meant.
OT:

PAF has to keep this non traditional adversary in our sights as well

What did he meant by that?

Every air force prepares its pilots according to a threat perception. The US Air force's aggressors squadrons are painted in Russian camouflage and a big red star on the tail. Nothing wrong with it, only you see one.

I was merely appreciating the obvious symbolism in the Exercise name, that is all. Nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell, where did I say there was? :)

I was merely appreciating the obvious symbolism in the Exercise name, that is all. Nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell, where did I say there was? :)

My comment too was in line of lighthearted humor. The mods are getting harsher!

Anyways, isn't it the second time this exercise is taking place? Why worry about the name now...

By getting more of F-16s sure I can rethink , wht has been said by airmrshall!
Its time to change our single engine aproch for the future?
We need get good & powerfull punch in the air for that we need to be more closer to the countries like china & russia .
& as we had seen our senior militry leadership travling to russia , good signals are comming on my radar!

air-force-480x238.jpg

ISLAMABAD - Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt has said that readiness and war preparedness, have attained enhanced significance, in today’s dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
He was speaking to the inaugural ceremony of Exercise Saffron Bandit 2012-13.
Air Chief said “PAF is the most potent element of the state defence, and as always, has to maintain its posture, to thwart any threats to the motherland. As all of you are aware, that while the traditional threats have not disappeared, new challenges with much uglier faces have surfaced, therefore besides evolving new and consolidating the established employment concepts, PAF has to keep this non traditional adversary in our sights as well”.
He said that the exercise is aimed to enhance the war preparedness of PAF combat elements by providing role oriented training in near realistic but controlled environment.
The environment will be created by integrating and synergizing all available and futuristic capabilities and weapon systems for practicing, evolving and validating current and modern tactical concepts in a near war like environment.
This time the environment is unique as all of the PAF latest assets would be made to operate under one umbrella. Hence, through this Exercise, PAF would be stepping into the future with all its modern capabilities in action.

PAF ready to face challenges: Air Chief | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

It would had BEEN APPROPRIATE & Motivating, if ACM Mentioned we will shot down Drones.

Would have motivated your ENTIRE NATION.

Alas ---

Sar -IAF is out of your reach and LEAGUE

We can face all challenges from east , however form west we are completely naked to drone attacks that is another story :agree:

Back
Top Bottom