What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

f-16 was performing beautifully but they ended the broadcast -_____-

post youtube videos of the percormances if you can .

looks like a JF-17 at 3:50 not sure though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which TV channel are they airing the show and any timings have you got??
Thanks.

It has got pretty impressive moves!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How come its the 1st flight of the Thunder in an Intl airshow and nothing on Youtube or the television??

How come its the 1st flight of the Thunder in an Intl airshow and nothing on Youtube or the television??

This is not the first international appearance for the Thunder, it has appeared at Farnborough and performed at Zhoui Air Show in China.
There is plenty of footage on youtube.

believe me for every Pakistani, every performance of JFT is the first performance . . . . .

This is not the first international appearance for the Thunder, it has appeared at Farnborough and performed at Zhoui Air Show in China.
There is plenty of footage on youtube.

Mate.. No offence.. Farnborough it did not perform and was a static display. Zhoui was like internal to China since its a chinese plane and chinese show. My comment was about this being the 1st performance in an airshow out side of China/Pak...

I loved the weapon configuration of Turk fighters, F16D Block52 'fat back' was really a master piece...Aim9X, AMRAAM, AGM154, Lantrin (may be sniper pod too)....was there any thing less it could carry....Oh BTW CFTs too:D

Its good to see Turkey acquiring Slammer and AGM154.
AGM154 JSOW
ORD_AGM-154_JSOW_Free-fall_lg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom