What's new

PAF JF-17 Thunder along F-16 to participate in Izmir Air Show in Turkey

PAF F-16's one of the best air show.

PAF F-16s (video) really impressed me, this prove- our pilots deeply have skills experiences in combat. JFT isn't enough experiences for our pilots skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan should sell of these planes to Vietnam.

Which planes? F-16s? They are American-made and we don't have any selling rights of them. . . .

And if you're talking about JF-17 thunders then we would definitely sell you these planes only if China has no problems with this sale :cheers:

they have been using f-16 for 30 years anf JFT for 3 years, they dont push JFT to its maximum but they do to the f-16 which is understandable. otherwise JFT is more agile the Falcon. No exaggeration here.

JF-17 is the outcome of China-Pakistan's friendship. I hope we will have more of such projects in the future.
Seeing pictures or videos of the JF-17 reminds me of the two brother nations. :smitten:

I wish Pakistan and the JF-17 all the success it deserves in the coming air show.

Thunder at Izmir.

izmir_11.jpg

izmir_12.jpg

izmir_13.jpg

izmir_17.jpg

izmir_15.jpg

izmir_16.jpg

The JF-17 is aimed not just for Pakistan but also a number of countries. The x port potential is very high. Airshow is basically like trade show. You show off the products so others will buy. How's this a waste of money?

i dont know why we keep wasitng money like this, i mean we have some damn national security issues and we are show casing jf-17 which too is technically a chinese fighter

the budget of military has increased while our budget is a deficit budget, it is lot less then lst yrs budget, when will the govt become fuckking serious man???, we dont have time and money for these stupid airshows???

Back
Top Bottom