What's new

PAF cadet caught in sex scandal in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a cadet is at a very pre-natal stage; they arent even fully accepted by the institution until they prove themselves and pass the curriculum and all other requirements ordered.....it's a lot worse to have serving personnel be engaged in such scandals....for example:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/15191-10-indian-peacekeepers-congo-sex-scandal.html

these men and women who are deployed overseas for training purposes are supposed to play 2 roles.....their role to serve their countries (militarily) and also to be good ambassadors and guests. This cadet f*cked up (assuming the story is accurate). He's done. He'll go home empty handed and with his head down in shame (I hope).

Somehow It fails me to understand what does the Incident of Indian Peace keepers has to do with this kid ??
Still yourself being a military professional should not have hard time differentiating between a Home sick Mentally drained Soldiers far from his land and some pervert academy kid.
It would be interesting to know how you felt when deployed for a longer stretch in some distant land for peace keeping operations...... in some war torn country like Congo or may be Somalia.... If you were deployed.

I know that this looks grim but guys the kid is innocent until proved guilty. Trainees sent abroad should be informed that their actions reflect on their country,

I know that this looks grim but guys the kid is innocent until proved guilty. Trainees sent abroad should be informed that their actions reflect on their country,

I second this, he is innocent till proven guilty.

I don't know how may of you know this..... but while in training Academy they do give some kind of drug in your food or tea to control your harmones so that cadets don't indulge in such acts.... I have personally experienced that while I was in the Merrut Camp for 2 months there used to be something in the tea.... and since I seldom drank it.... I observed the difference.... we did that with a few more guys and found that when ever we didn't take tea for 3-4 days our harmons were on a high.... but taking tea very next day would bring us back to normal.

no need to feed this troll, imran bhai....

I want to know how he got caught? sounds a bit fishy. in my experience boys like this are usually sharper.

Imranbhai you have some expertise on this matter. Maybe you want to send me email. my wife and kids are away with the outlaws for another week. lol

dekho bhai hum jahaan rehty hai wahaan net per hazar pabandiyaan hai so hum rasty banaty rehty hain wesy main na koi master hoon na kuch per main block sites khol leta hoon jo dil ker nikal leta hoon net se yehi kafi hai. apko koi help chayee batay hum koshish kery gay ke bewi bachy jany ke baad ap ka MANORANGEN chalta rahy hahahahaahahaahhah:P

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Khan sahib is a real badmaash...u didnt know :P :P

that's why we love him so much

badmash???? ye thread ap ne band karai hai na kal? lolz hehehheeheheeh badmash hum hai or hamary kam koi or kerta hai . BTW PAF guys should know how to download **** rather then lose god damn career .

dekho bhai hum jahaan rehty hai wahaan net per hazar pabandiyaan hai so hum rasty banaty rehty hain wesy main na koi master hoon na kuch per main block sites khol leta hoon jo dil ker nikal leta hoon net se yehi kafi hai. apko koi help chayee batay hum koshish kery gay ke bewi bachy jany ke baad ap ka MANORANGEN chalta rahy hahahahaahahaahhah:P

Imranbhai you are sounding a bit like expert:rofl:

most comments are gay :mod:
this cadet and nick_indian and me like girls :tup: we are going to heaven:cheers:

There is a heaven for perverts? i think the sin is he got caught

most comments are gay :mod:
this cadet and nick_indian and me like girls :tup: we are going to heaven:cheers:
No The rest of the posters are not gay.They are just not having hormones problem like you guys...Stop acting like perverts.You guys act as if you have not seen any girl in real life lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom