What's new

PAF Books

Is there a book or authenitc material regarding Kargil war.Can some one please refer.

Is there a book or authenitc material regarding Kargil war.Can some one please refer.

This is about PAF Books, so this reply is also about PAF books.

AFAIK, there is nothing other than Kaiser Tufail's book, with a chapter on the PAF's view on Kargil. If you want a quick reference, try this link:
Aeronaut: Kargil Conflict and Pakistan Air Force

Excellent article, but the book is outstanding. Buy it if you can. I would if I could, and regret only having read excerpts.

the price of defender of pakistan is 1500 pk rupies in second hand condition.

Hi,i have both books for sale.
1st book is "THE STORY OF PAKISTAN AIR FORCE A SAGA OF COURAGE AND HONOUR (1947-1988)"
2nd book is""THE STORY OF PAKISTAN AIR FORCE A BATTLE AGAINST ODDS (1988-1998)"
1st book price :1000/-PK RS
2nd book price :1000/-PK RS

hi friend
Do you still have the book:
"THE STORY OF PAKISTAN AIR FORCE- a saga of courage and honour
(1947-1988)"
I wish to buy this book
best wishes
IMRAN555

IF THEY HAD GOT IT PRINTED FROM A PAKISTANI PUBLISHER LIKE FEROZESONS OR VANGUARD THE PRICE WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST AROUND RS 700
I SUGGEST THE PAF book club should bring out an edition and price it at Rs 600--

I AM REFFERING TO "THE PAKISTAN AIR FORCE 1998-2008 a new dawn" I suggest PAF book club should
bring out an edition (get it printed by Ferozesons or Vanguard) and price it at Rs 600.That will be very nice.

NEW PAF BOOK
1795462_10153131913090101_8014697266246655546_o.jpg

it is a good book on armed forces of pakistan
Defenders of Pakistan by Mohamed Amin, Masud Quraishy,
Duncan Willetts, Brian Tetley
I have this book. I was presented this by retrd Air Marshal R. Nawaz together with Journey through Pakistan. I was fortunate to have met late Mohammed Amin in Nairobi. M. Amin was a brilliant photographer/journalist in this continent. It was with deep shock i was to learn that he lost his life in the ill fated Ethiopian airlines which was hijacked by lunatics.

One of the bravest journalists i have ever known.

Back
Top Bottom