What's new

PAF again welcome female GD(P)s.......

Women are not on par with men, accept it or not the fact remains....

"Yatra naryastu pujyante ramante tatra Devata, yatraitaastu na pujyante sarvaastatrafalaah kriyaah" Manusmriti 3.56

MEANS

"where women are respected, the deities like to reside there and where they are not respected, all action remains unfruitful."

I was really shocked to see your comment on women. I don't want to waste my time in educating you.

Women are not on par with men :disagree:

On light note : are you married? :devil:

In these sorts of things, they are not..

It's politically incorrect to say so but that's how it is.

"Yatra naryastu pujyante ramante tatra Devata, yatraitaastu na pujyante sarvaastatrafalaah kriyaah" Manusmriti 3.56

MEANS

"where women are respected, the deities like to reside there and where they are not respected, all action remains unfruitful."

I was really shocked to see your comment on women. I don't want to waste my time in educating you.

Women are not on par with men :disagree:

On light note : are you married? :devil:

Please don't take my post otherwise. I am not the one who differentiate. But I am talking clear logic. Why not same training? If someone proves me wrong, I will accept it. Simple..

I would be the last person on earth to belitte women. . You are generalising everything, as if I am saying women should sit at home and cook food thats it?

Please don't assume too much and concentrate on the points I raised, which are still unanswered.

Lol Sir no I am not married. But have a gf..:azn:

Last edited:
The day u stop bull crappy interfering in other peoples problems u will be transformed into a human.

If I have said anything that hurts your country or Religion, I should get banned and I will never turn on this forum again. Don't act as a Mod when you are not one, let mods decide if I am a troll..
What do u know about pakistani society and its limitations?Instead of telling us what to do what not to u should get a hilled beer and relax.

Dont post ur thought on Pakistani bussiness thats good for u

Yeah right.[/QUOTE]

I don't like uneducated arguments. Don't quote my post. If you find it wrong report it, I would be happy to get banned instead of listening to some low life scum like you, Don't have any right to decide what is good for me..

I won't reply anymore as I have to stick to the topic so don't bother quoting my post instead report it.

B'bye take care.

God Bless.

I would like to know the yeah right expression...

MODS I PERSONALLY REQUEST TO GET BANNED IF MY POSTS ARE TRADUCING ANY RELIGION OR COUNTRY. OR EVEN IF I AM TALKING NON SENSE AND SHOULD NOT SPEAK IN THIS REGARD.

Last edited:
SIR PAKISTANI NATIONALIST,

I am sorry if I said anything wrong but really couldn't understand your logic of I as an Indian should not participate as just because the happening is from Pakistan.

When NOVICE09 Sir questioned me you are thanking his post, I don't mind that, but all that I am saying just because you can't prove me wrong, then taking undue advantage of being a Pakistani is right??????

Illogical.

If you still think I should not, I will not. In fact I will leave the forum. Please let me know. I never meant to hurt your feelings and love for your country and never said also something that dictates that.

I will surely leave though if I don't deserve here. Thanks..

Sorry but you are replying your own words. I never said so it was some technical problem while quoting your post.

BTW you crossed your limits with the bold part. You know or not we consider that as Godess. Leave it. Everyone can see your level of education, and society you must be living in.

I will take my leave. Let other people discuss.

I think if Pakistan was located near Switzerland then ok, we can have female PAF pilots, but Pakistan is located between war-torn Afghanistan (where NATO/US are fighting), Iran (the country Israel and U.S. hate), and Bharat (the country that hates our existence more than anything)...so we should have only the best of the best in our armed forces. Pakistan is in a very tough neighbourhood.

SIR PAKISTANI NATIONALIST,

I am sorry if I said anything wrong but really couldn't understand your logic of I as an Indian should not participate as just because the happening is from Pakistan.

When NOVICE09 Sir questioned me you are thanking his post, I don't mind that, but all that I am saying just because you can't prove me wrong, then taking undue advantage of being a Pakistani is right??????

Illogical.

If you still think I should not, I will not. In fact I will leave the forum. Please let me know. I never meant to hurt your feelings and love for your country and never said also something that dictates that.

I will surely leave though if I don't deserve here. Thanks..
Kinshuk,
You make a hell lotta more sense than most Pakistanis here.
India made the right decision even though its not a Muslim country.
This is the state of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and that is how they want to see it.
You don't have to go away and nobody can make you go away for telling all the right things.

Rule of thumb, no science ( scientific managment principle no 1). Just because they are at such a position they are right? Not correct, you know that very well. Had it been like this our country would have reached new heights.

Well let me know when you want to stop the argument. I see unanswered replies from you now.. (just kidding)

looool, so now you are now down to scientific hypothesis, i have proved the historical battle been fought by women in air & on land

i can even say it that 'If there were no Russian women, i have no doubt Russians must have gone down & Stalin would have reached Berlin in Chains, I can challenge any one on this statement'

& no matter what you say they i.e the PAF officials have not decided to induct women after a 'knee jerk reaction', they must have thoroughly thought on this
those who are against this induction have got nothing except personal bias, rape :blah: :blah:

Back
Top Bottom