What's new

Pacific Rim is U.S. propaganda film, says Chinese military

flamer84

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Romania
-According to an English-language report of the editorial on China.org, Zhang said that Pacific Rim portrays the U.S. "as the saviour of mankind and world police," and that Hollywood blockbusters "implant western values in young Chinese minds" to challenge China's rise as a world power.

An officer in China's military wrote that Pacific Rim, starring Charlie Hunnam and Rinko Kikuchi, portrays the U.S. as saviours of mankind.

"Soldiers should sharpen their eyes and enforce a 'firewall' to avoid ideological erosion when watching American movies," he said. "More importantly, they should strengthen their combat capability to safeguard national security and interests."-

Pacific Rim is U.S. propaganda film, says Chinese military - Arts & Entertainment - CBC News

:omghaha: There you have it folks,stop watching movies with giant robots and alien invaders,they're just american imperialist propaganda meant to stop China's rise. :cuckoo:

-According to an English-language report of the editorial on China.org, Zhang said that Pacific Rim portrays the U.S. "as the saviour of mankind and world police," and that Hollywood blockbusters "implant western values in young Chinese minds" to challenge China's rise as a world power.

An officer in China's military wrote that Pacific Rim, starring Charlie Hunnam and Rinko Kikuchi, portrays the U.S. as saviours of mankind.

"Soldiers should sharpen their eyes and enforce a 'firewall' to avoid ideological erosion when watching American movies," he said. "More importantly, they should strengthen their combat capability to safeguard national security and interests."-

Pacific Rim is U.S. propaganda film, says Chinese military - Arts & Entertainment - CBC News

:omghaha: There you have it folks,stop watching movies with giant robots and alien invaders,they're just american imperialist propaganda meant to stop China's rise. :cuckoo:

50 Cent Army strikes in 3-2-1.........

I had no ideea it's your national day.Happy national day to China!.............And stay away from movies with giant robots !

Sorry Indian, I watched both Transformers and Pacific Rim. :rofl:

The "opinion piece" in question are the personal views of Zhang Jieli, the author.

Clearly it did not affect the box office performance of either film in China, if you even read the article.

Sorry Indian, I watched both Transformers and Pacific Rim. :rofl:

The "opinion piece" in question are the personal views of Zhang Jieli, the author.

Lol,indian ? Bu$$hurt much? So ? I quoted that and posted the source.Good for you that you've watched,you've ignored the author and didn't enforce a "firewall" in your mind.:omghaha:

Me thinks China takes itself way TOO seriously than is warranted. Chill it China

Lol,indian ? Bu$$hurt much? So ? I quoted that and posted the source.Good for you that you've watched,you've ignored the author and didn't enforce a "firewall" in your mind.:omghaha:

You didn't even read your own article did you Indian? :rofl:

From the article:

Pacific Rim has made more than $100 million US in China to date, and more than $300 million worldwide.

Chinese can never be a real threat to USA.

They just love the western culture so much. :D

The author (a Chinese Officer :omghaha: ) is suggesting Chinese soldiers won't fight against the US, omg that would be so funny.

Chinese can never be a real threat to USA.

They just love the western culture so much. :D

The author is suggesting Chinese soldiers won't fight against the US, omg that would be so funny.

Not like you right?

Considering that India is ruled by a white European called Sonia. :P

And was created out of nothing by the British Empire. The Westerners created you, and are still ruling you today.

Heck the de-facto official language in India is English. :D

You didn't even read your own article did you Indian? :rofl:

From the article:

Sure thing chief,did i say it was banned ? You're fighting a non existent war here.Take it up with the chinese who stated that opinion.I'm just laughing at him and the mindset of some chinese,paranoid retarded creatures that they are.(the ones who have this sort of paranoid ideeas)

Sure thing chief,did i say it was banned ? You're fighting a non existent war here.Take it up with the chinese who stated that opinion.I'm just laughing at him and the mindset of some chinese,paranoid retarded creatures that they are.(the ones who have this sort of paranoid ideeas)

Sure, there are some Chinese with retarded views, after all we are 1.3 billion people.

Indians on the other hand have an "average" IQ of 82, which is classified as "borderline mental retardation".

Borderline intellectual functioning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Borderline intellectual functioning, also called borderline mental retardation, is a categorization of intelligence wherein a person has below average cognitive ability (generally an IQ of 70-85), but the deficit is not as severe as mental retardation (70 or below).

Bear in mind this is the "average" for India. This is not just one or two retarded guys, this is the average.

Sure, there are some Chinese with retarded views, after all we are 1.3 billion people.

Indians on the other hand have an "average" IQ of 82, which is classified as "borderline mental retardation".

Borderline intellectual functioning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bear in mind this is the "average" for India. This is not just one or two retarded guys, this is the average.

Well,that's sounds bad for India but i don't really care since i'm not indian.:azn:

Back
Top Bottom