What's new

Overpopulation is killing INDIA

India has more per capita arable land available, than say Pakistan, China, Indonesia, Bangladesh and even UK. So its not as bad, population growth is slowing down by itself. There is no point artificially slowing it down.

Correct!

This topic has been discussed many times.

India's current fertility rate for 2010 is 2.63 i.e 2 or 3 children with greater probability of 3 children.

However at the current rate of drop in fertility rate by 2020 or 2025, India's fertility rate will be 2.1 i.e the standard fertility rate where the younger population replaces the older population and the population remains constant.

Problem of sustaining a large population for India is more to do with inefficiency of exploiting available resources rather than unavailability of resources.

Whatever child policy India makes, it should not be imposed rather should appeal to people by giving certain benefits etc.

Overpopulation is killing Pakistan too but at a slower rate. This short video explains it all:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they are Pakistani muslims. Most of people in Pakistan have been brought with the feeling of hate against hindus and sikhs. So they moe out when they get chance. Indian muslims are different and the world knows it.

I hope this gives ur answer how mch pakistani muslims and non muslims hate each other
402600_450709324981431_1952747252_n.jpg

Sad state of affairs. Hopefully it should not spill across the border. I think neighbours should mine their land borders with that anarchic country and step up naval patrols in order to stem the flow of unfortunate people should the situation deteriorate further.

Sad state of affairs. Hopefully it should not spill across the border. I think neighbours should mine their land borders with that anarchic country and step up naval patrols in order to stem the flow of unfortunate people should the situation deteriorate further.

Mining of borders with India by Pakistan and Bangladesh benefits India and saves alot of money for India too

if-you-know-what-i-mean-meme.png

Overpopulation isn't the problem. It's the inability to build the infrastructure to support the growing population, not to mention the current population. You get slums and hovels everywhere with people lacking access to sanitation and reliable electricity.

Even with no population growth, the problem isn't going away until it is fixed.

Indian bureaucracy is to blame. But no chance of fixing without meaningful reforms.

Overpopulation isn't the problem. It's the inability to build the infrastructure to support the growing population, not to mention the current population. You get slums and hovels everywhere with people lacking access to sanitation and reliable electricity.

Even with no population growth, the problem isn't going away until it is fixed.

Indian bureaucracy is to blame. But no chance of fixing without meaningful reforms.

The Earth is not infinite. Watch the video i posted, then comment. Your "always-blame-your-problems-on-the-government" rant is nothing new and the video also addresses that.

Back
Top Bottom