What's new

OVERPOPULATED - BBC Documentary

Hasina on top of Khaleda or Khaleda on top of Hasina? o_O

I seriously think at least 50% needs to migrate to other country. There is very few empty land left for cultivation. If population is ever increasing only India can save us by letting half of BD people to live in their country. :coffee:

Pakistan also has 16 cr but their land is 5 times bigger than Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a tiny country with largest population in the world. Condom should be number one product for Bangladeshis otherwise India should welcome us. :P
Pakistan has a population of 20 cr, bd in this regard has actually done a better job in controlling the population compared to India or Pakistan
correction pak is 6 times larger then bd
pak plus pak administered kashmir is 3 lakhs 38 thousand sq mi or 8 lakhs 75 thousand sq km
bd is 56 thousand sq mi so 56,000 x 6 = 336,000 sq mi & the size of pak is approximately 338,000 sq mi

Of course India! Wouldn't you greet your Awami brothers with open arms?

China is a big country with lots of spaces, three times bigger than India, they are rich, they are strong, they are this, they are that!! Time for Bangladeshis to prosper there, we will give you pole-vaulting transit. :P
Long live Sino-BD friendship! :cheers:

Uff,joto baar China/BD bondhutto kothata othe,totobaar dekhi moron gulor pacha jole jae.:woot:

China is a big country with lots of spaces, three times bigger than India, they are rich, they are strong, they are this, they are that!! Time for Bangladeshis to prosper there, we will give you pole-vaulting transit. :P
Long live Sino-BD friendship! :cheers:

India has a population density one-third of BD and recently Indian highcommissioner in BD said that we have the same culture and values so you are duty-bound to take as many of BDians who feel the same as His Excellency Pankaj Saran.

India has a population density one-third of BD and recently Indian highcommissioner in BD said that we have the same culture and values so you are duty-bound to take as many of BDians who feel the same as His Excellency Pankaj Saran.

we are taking Bangladeshis for decades, time for Bangladeshis to extend the favour to China. At least pro-China brigade must consider it. :D

we are taking Bangladeshis for decades, time for Bangladeshis to extend the favour to China. At least pro-China brigade must consider it. :D

They should migrate to sparsely populated Arab and Central Asian countries. They are half arab anyway and they claim to be of middle east/central asian stock. So time to move back to your origin, I'm sure their ummah brothers will be delighted at the prospect and treat them with equality and respect!

They should migrate to sparsely populated Arab and Central Asian countries. They are half arab anyway and they claim to be of middle east/central asian stock. So time to move back to your origin, I'm sure their ummah brothers will be delighted at the prospect and treat them with equality and respect!

What about non-Arab Awami fellow brothers like @IamBengali? I bet if you insist they wouldn't even mind being 'purified' in the traditional way!

What about non-Arab Awami fellow brothers like @IamBengali? I bet if you insist they wouldn't even mind being 'purified' in the traditional way!

If you arab types leave, I guess there will be enough place for indigenous bengalis in bangladesh.

If you arab types leave, I guess there will be enough place for indigenous bengalis in bangladesh.

Arabs are the majority, why would they leave? Take the 'indigenous' ones- they are waiting head over heels to perform the pilgrimage.

Arabs are the majority, why would they leave? Take the 'indigenous' ones- they are waiting head over heels to perform the pilgrimage.

Well I'm not forcing you to leave, afterall it's your prerogative. But why on earth you, the descendants of arab and timurid gazis, want to live in this overpopulated swamp teaming with rawami dalals and surrounded by malaun India, when all you have to do is to relocate to sparsely populated but obscenely rich middle east/central asia and reunite with your long lost brothers? It's very hard to distinguish an arab bangladesh and an arab arab, so I'm sure you will just be home at glorious desert of arabia and your long lost brothers will invite you with open arms and treat you with fierce equality which your religion mandated.

As for the rawami types, let them rot in tropical, flood prone country. Sleeping with fishes is their fate!

Population will get stable by 2030 according to the estimates. We are doing fine in reducing the population growth with Bangladesh being showcased as a role model in the use of birth control pills among the developing nations, what we need is proper planning for urbanization and decentralization.

What about Siberia? Or the moon? bds will definitely be welcomed at those places.

What about Siberia? Or the moon? bds will definitely be welcomed at those places.

Bamar are getting extinct anyways.. evolution has not just suited them.. We have plenty of spaces down south as well as in the north. Just need to redraw the maps... ;)

Last edited:
Bamar are getting extinct anyways.. evolution has not just suited them.. We have plenty of spaces down south as well as in the north. Just need to redraw the maps... ;)

Is that a picture of you, Iadjani?

Back
Top Bottom