What's new

Overnight targeted attacks claim 10 lives in Karachi

Day one, Shia are targeted by a small bomb.

Thus, the Shia reaction.

In this game, no one is innocent.

I think these targetted killing are more of political violence than a terroris incident

Its similar to what was happening in 2009 in West Bengal with TMC and CPM cadres killing each other

The attacks followed after the Kamra base attack are nothing more then an (unfortunately successful) attempt to move the headlines from that attack to other more pressing fresh attacks..........

I seriously think that the 2013 elections are now too far away for any changes to come. People like Imran Khan and Difa e Pakistan need to come out now for a revolution change. This has never been a choice by the leaders in fear that outside forces, like India will take full advantage of the situation and arm people to begin a full on civil war, but now the situation is very clear and with the recent attacks pinpointing at specific targets, leaders need to get the ball rolling and get the youth onto the streets and force a change in the leadership.

Are you just a Sunni or also serious? Have you seen the sectarian killings been done by some of these very members of the duffers-e-pakistan council? Just 2 days back 20?? Do you really think so much from your behind that India has a hand in these? Any cicil war however imminent it may be will be because of Punjabi Suunnis in Pakistan. After all it is only them who have regularly fed the extremist Jinnh. Whether it be cicilians or the army, but Punjabi Sunnis nonetheless.

so if you really want things to improve then advise the above subset to take a holiday from their blood fetish and let things be with one and all. But considering your choice of solution, clearly you are part of the problem.

You need to watch you mouth as insults can fly quickly towards Gandhi also,,,,,,,,,

Anyways, to your point, yes we have black sheep within our community and that does not mean our enemy, INDIA will not take advantage of that.

For your info, I am not a Sunni and do not associate myself with any sect as all of these by mere identification label of Sect are against the teaching of our beloved, however this is not a point to discuss with an Indian now..........

Well if your fetish with the dalit Brahman and what not relationship sails the boat on these 10 dead, then why not? Consider what you want. Afterall we are all programmed in some ways and in some cases. But once you are done with that wish, why do you not either shut the f*** up or just post someyhing is relevant to this subject.

So was this a political strife as has happened with the political intolerance, or is it a Shia Sunni friction rattling the guns? Or is this a revist of the ethnic cleansing dreamers? Or is it just plain criminal wave? Why is Karachi being cursed in this manner?

Listen genius, by becoming an escape India immigrant in Australia, you don't automatically qualify as a fair skin Sheila.
When your own streets are littered with bodies, specially when you don't even know where they falling from, do you even have the morals to point at others, get your head out of where sun don't shine and indulge into some introspection.

858 bodies recovered in Delhi in 4 months; CM meets Chidambaram

Karachi is now something that can't be discussed. People from Political party of karachi used to say that in very near time we will be a free state, but some says that they will get freedom with Sindh and they will going to for Mahajir sooba as a province with in Sindh state.
Area_Map_of_Mirpurkhas.gif

Mohajir_Province_Map_Thumbnail.jpg

5-5-2012_105777_1.gif

Listen genius, by becoming an escape India immigrant in Australia, you don't automatically qualify as a fair skin Sheila.
When your own streets are littered with bodies, specially when you don't even know where they falling from, do you even have the morals to point at others, get your head out of where sun don't shine and indulge into some introspection.

858 bodies recovered in Delhi in 4 months; CM meets Chidambaram

LoL arbbaab. Replied on expected lines. Imagination stunted and limited to skin color and immigratio even though marde monim is missing but the issues but the genealogical uncertainity and the escape from the land of virgin seekers is clearly exhibited.

regarding me, well you cn be excused to think that I have migrated to Australia considering your own status. No I have not migrated too Australia. However after India, my maximum time is spent in Australia. Even when I am in over 40 countries a few times in a year but still I have normally a month plus in auatralia. I cannot mark all the countries where I post from. Can I? Hence my two simple choices. Before coming back on this one, I suggest you consult with a friendly mod to check my posting IP locations and pattern over any quarter. That will save you further embarrassment on this subject. So I have not migrated. And you are mistaken to consider that professionals will look for eager migration specially in the beveragee and packaging industry when one considers that the largest growth in the world for this sector is in China, India and Brazil. But like I said, you think that what is good for Abdul is also good for Mohan. What can I say to that. Next, regarding the skin color, , I have no claims to the Turkic, or the parsi, or the Arabian bloodline (although I run the business for all these countries in the middle east business unit) and I am pretty comfortable with my haryanavi skin color. Works better for me. People know to expect a no-nonsense approach. But the perversion in shiela reference beats me. Considering the imagination that you applied, the undertone of that makes me a skeptic here. I hope that windjamming is really not an allusion there.

now to the deflective reference to deaths in India. Well as you know we never claim that India is an efficient nation. However what we are trying to discuss on hand is the events of Karachi in the country that is the vangaurd and the jaam-e-khas of the Muslim world. Are you going to also comment on that or just continue highlighting your faeces-ical imagination?

11 shot dead in fresh wave of violence | DAWN.COM

KARACHI, Aug 18: As many as 11 persons were killed, mostly on sectarian grounds, in a renewed wave of violence in the city as deadly armed attacks that began late on Friday night continued into the first half of Saturday, sparking fears among Karachiites preparing for Eid celebrations.

Karachi violence claims 16 more lives | The Nation

KARACHI -The authorities Saturday extended emergency powers of the rangers for another three months and imposed a ban on pillion-riding to curb violence in Karachi, where another 14 people lost their lives in the bloodshed, mostly sectarian.
Sectarian violence gripped the port city of country on Saturday when three Shias were killed in an attack on a bus carrying participants of Youme Quds rally. Following the attack, enraged Shias staged protest at Nomish Chowrangi.
Apparently, retaliatory attacks by unidentified gunmen then killed people from rival Deoband school of thought in district central area. These sectarian killings coupled with ethnic target killing spread tension across the city, resulting in the closure of many markets.

Back
Top Bottom