What's new

Over half of all Indians without electricity

MM_Haider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BBC News - Over half of all Indians without electricity

18 August 2013 Last updated at 12:02 GMT Help
It is estimated that more than half of India's 1.2 billion population do not have access to electricity, despite its recent economic boom.

This affects the rural economy, health and even safety - especially for women.

But now, private companies and NGOs say that they are trying to fill the gap.

Sanjoy Majumder reports.

if OVER Half of all Indians are without Electricity, how can Pakistan government looks forward to buy it from India? I think we should sell some electricity to India..

Yeah but you do face much more heat and cold than us,so you need A/C and Room heaters,more than us.

But Have Plans to Buy Electricity from Us....................

And all of Pakistanis don't have it :P :P

Yeah but you do face much more heat and cold than us,so you need A/C and Room heaters,more than us.

yet we mostly survive without heaters and ACs

Yeh we want to deprive you of your little remaining electricity :P

I dono where do they get this data from? I lived in 3 states in last 3 years (1 year in each state) and traveled throughout the state and believe me that data look stupid..... But then it add masala to PDF.....

yes moron khaja rental... vows to buy electricity from India but BBC report shows a bleak picture of electicity in India too.. i believe it was a josh e khitabat of PMLN.. lol

I dono where do they get this data from? I lived in 3 states in last 3 years (1 year in each state) and traveled throughout the state and believe me that data look stupid..... But then it add masala to PDF.....

I think this data was provided by a guy who lived in 3 other states for last 3 years and when he travelled thru the states he saw lots of people with no electricity

yes moron khaja rental... vows to buy electricity from India but BBC report shows a bleak picture of electicity in India too.. i believe it was a josh e khitabat of PMLN.. lol

My dear friend it is not because we do not have electricity it is because of the inadequate infrastructure in rural areas.... now please check the link of on the #4..... Issue is few states such as UP, Bihar, Jarkhand, WB and Assam

I think this data was provided by a guy who lived in 3 other states for last 3 years and when he travelled thru the states he saw lots of people with no electricity

who who??????

BBC News - Over half of all Indians without electricity

18 August 2013 Last updated at 12:02 GMT Help
It is estimated that more than half of India's 1.2 billion population do not have access to electricity, despite its recent economic boom.

This affects the rural economy, health and even safety - especially for women.

But now, private companies and NGOs say that they are trying to fill the gap.

if OVER Half of all Indians are without Electricity, how can Pakistan government looks forward to buy it from India? I think we should sell some electricity to India..
Bullsh!t!!! If over half of India was without electricity, then more than half of the image below, showing India at night would have been black! Check out the NASA image taken from space...

india-at-night-diwali-2011-from-nasa.jpg

It looks more like 80% of India that's lit up!

Haidar bhai, please don't copy paste whatever you see in the Western press. Most of it is poppyc0ck! :no:

Cheers!

P.S. Note Tibet, Southern China, BD and Burma in comparison! The Western portion of India has less illumination as what you're seeing is desert with sparse population.

Yes MORON Kaja................Tu kaab se Pakistan nahi aya..............Does BBC Know more about India than Indians........First Take out Log from your eyes Moron then .................

Back
Top Bottom