What's new

Over 30 training camps in Afghanistan fuelling Balochistan unrest: IG FC

Even Indians think the same about their state vis a vis training camps in P.O. K. Its amazing to know how we both nations think likewise or may be its just a coincidence ? ;)

The only difference is that Pakistan has a better chance of targeting those camps than Indian ever had about those supposed camps in AJK. ;)

a lot of our guys are itching to take out these enemies but due to ignorance and non-action in Islamabad nothing is being done.....our intelligence gathering abilities in Afghanistan however are no secret so therefore we'll have to continue to monitor these people and when the time is right, find a way to take them out before they knew what hit them

unfortunately, some of these "freedom fighters" are living in villas in heavily guarded cities - under state protection. We know who is helping them, who they are talking to.

How does it feels if terrorist camps are running in neighbouring countries produces militants who kill our innocent citizens? Life is full of irony. :undecided:
Pakistan fights India on a disputed territory for the freedom of Kashmiris. Whereas India and its official agencies commit terrorism in the part of land which is not disputed. India only wants Pakistan to be embarrassed and isolated. Sarabjeet Singh, Kasmir Singh are two terrorists, one is in the jail and other freed and accepted that he was a RAW agent.

Its an irony that those who occupy actually teach virtue to the other.

I think, Documented proofs must be provided to Afghan central Gov. first!! To verify this claim.
Has been given several times. But since Afghan govt. is a puppet propped up by occupation, it has no power.

Afghanistan is an independent country, so the presence of these training camps there is a threat that will be difficult to deal with -- but how come there are training camps in B'stan? Why has not the FC destroyed the camps and killed the militants?

Afghanistan is an independent country, so the presence of these training camps there is a threat that will be difficult to deal with -- but how come there are training camps in B'stan? Why has not the FC destroyed the camps and killed the militants?

Government has restrained army and FC from an all out war in B'stan, you need a full fledge military operation to root all these camp which are mostly in Mountains

Has been given several times. But since Afghan govt. is a puppet propped up by occupation, it has no power.

Can you share those documented proofs that can stand legal scrutiny.. ? Only afghan courts can decide whether your FC chief is correct or is lying..

Lol...we will see how these camps operate post 2014....lol..Afghanistan's national interests...joke of the day !!!!

as long as american and RAW presense is in Afghanistan there is no peace in Pakistan.

It is true & 100% confirmed by my Indian friend that India is fuelling & funding unrest in Balochistan & as far as missing person case goes BLA is involved in this was confirmed to me by my Baloch friend, BLA are poisoning the mind & hearts of the Baloch youth & are trying to convince them that Pakistan is their enemy.

Unfortunately for us the corrupt good for nothing Supreme Court & useless spineless corrupt bastard politicians are one on this issue (which they don’t understand) & are against Pakistan Army, FC, ISI & Police. And also if you try to understand over here that PML-N & PPP were & are responsible for the worsening situation in Balochistan. Nawaz Sharif started this slogan in Punjab in late 90’s against Baloch “Jaag Punjabi Jaag” & today he is saying he didn’t do anything, Corrupt bastards haram eaters & also look what this bastard Mian sahib is doing today he is shaking hands with India & is doing terrorist deals with them which will harm Pakistan & the same idea is from Imran Khan as well, the thing is that these corrupt politicians have failed to recognize Pakistan's enemies. I hope Imran Khan does not make any foolish mistake by shaking hands with India.

US & India both are 100% involved in funding & arming the Baloch terrorists & are sending in rented terrorists in Balochistan & in Northern areas of Pakistan. It was confirmed by my Pathan friend that India is sending in terrorists to spread terror in Pakistan northern areas.

The only difference is that Pakistan has a better chance of targeting those camps than Indian ever had about those supposed camps in AJK. ;)

We were shelling those camps everyday before ceasefire (Signed by both sides) in AJK and P ..OK, you should know the facts before you boast. What Pakistan is doing against those alleged camps in Afghanistan is just talking or misleading its own masses because you can do a squat as Afghanistan is now NATO.

It is true & 100% confirmed by my Indian friend that India is fuelling & funding unrest in Balochistan & as far as missing person case goes BLA is involved in this was confirmed to me by my Baloch friend, BLA are poisoning the mind & hearts of the Baloch youth & are trying to convince them that Pakistan is their enemy.

Unfortunately for us the corrupt good for nothing Supreme Court & useless spineless corrupt bastard politicians are one on this issue (which they don’t understand) & are against Pakistan Army, FC, ISI & Police. And also if you try to understand over here that PML-N & PPP were & are responsible for the worsening situation in Balochistan. Nawaz Sharif started this slogan in Punjab in late 90’s against Baloch “Jaag Punjabi Jaag” & today he is saying he didn’t do anything, Corrupt bastards haram eaters.

US & India both are 100% involved in funding & arming the Baloch terrorists & are sending in rented terrorists in Balochistan & in Northern areas of Pakistan. It was confirmed by my Pathan friend that India is sending in terrorists to spread terror in Pakistan northern areas.
Seems like you have solid intel network. :triniti:

Unfortunately for us the corrupt good for nothing Supreme Court & useless spineless corrupt bastard politicians are one on this issue (which they don’t understand) & are against Pakistan Army, FC, ISI & Police. And also if you try to understand over here that PML-N & PPP were & are responsible for the worsening situation in Balochistan. Nawaz Sharif started this slogan in Punjab in late 90’s against Baloch “Jaag Punjabi Jaag” & today he is saying he didn’t do anything, Corrupt bastards haram eaters & also look what this bastard Mian sahib is doing today he is shaking hands with India & is doing terrorist deals with them which will harm Pakistan & the same idea is from Imran Khan as well, the thing is that these corrupt politicians have failed to recognize Pakistan's enemies. I hope Imran Khan does not make any foolish mistake by shaking hands with India.

You have friends on both sides, time to become a negotiator?

This should be given as a proof but the depressing part is 80% of these camps are within Pakistan :/

Karma is a *****
those who live by sword ,die by sword
do good karma from now on and wait for next ten years .. Situation will improve

Tell that to the media! They are the ones who do the out roar.

Back
Top Bottom