What's new

Over 12,800 Militants Caught in 2009

but how do you know that they are terrorists??? Don't you think they should be given a chance to prove if they are innocent??? Who know if someone there got framed due to personal grudge or something like that??? A civil society should always behave in the civil manner otherwise it would become difficult to separate out terrorist and civil society...What say??

No need to show mercy to people who kill themselves to kill others & that too in the name of God...
No matter how 'civilized' are towards them they will keep on killing,
They don't deserve it

but how do you know that they are terrorists??? Don't you think they should be given a chance to prove if they are innocent??? Who know if someone there got framed due to personal grudge or something like that??? A civil society should always behave in the civil manner otherwise it would become difficult to separate out terrorist and civil society...What say??

b/w 12000 seems to be an exaggerated number otherwise one should be worried about how strong Terrorist web has become in Pakistan because even after such a high number of arrests bomb blasts are going in at will....
To give them a chance we have figure of 12800 caught. we are a good civil society that why the number is 12800 caught not dead.

To give them a chance we have figure of 12800 caught. we are a good civil society that why the number is 12800 caught not dead.

Since when catching someone and putting them behind bars is giving them a chance??? Chance would be to give them sufficient opportunity to plead their case......Anyways i have no mercy for terrorists...however my point is to bring the arrest to its logical conclusion by proving them guilty in a civil court....

Since when catching someone and putting them behind bars is giving them a chance??? Chance would be to give them sufficient opportunity to plead their case......Anyways i have no mercy for terrorists...however my point is to bring the arrest to its logical conclusion by proving them guilty in a civil court....

Unfortunately, Civil Court trial experience is very bad in case of terrorists in pakistan. Our court use to release them with threats from terrorist.
Lal masjid released terrorist are still doing their butcher job.
Our Cheif justice use to get severe action on every matter in society but he has no word against terrorism in Pakistan.

Unfortunately, Civil Court trial experience is very bad in case of terrorists in pakistan. Our court use to release them with threats from terrorist.
Lal masjid released terrorist are still doing their butcher job.
Our Cheif justice use to get severe action on every matter in society but he has no word against terrorism in Pakistan.

That's the tragedy....I must confess about my ignorance on the points that you are raising however i do want to say no nation can progress if civil society is not strong....So instead of saying that let military handle because civil society cannot handle these thugs i think the assertion should be on how to make civil society strong enough to handle these people.....Prolonged military action on one's own population is always counter productive....

B/w my point is that how do you know all these people are terrorists??? Thus these people should be given a chance to prove their innocence....though seems like their fate has already been sealed(atleast response from pakistani members suggest so)

12,800... Thats wayyyy too many to be true. maybe if you knock off a zero, 1280 it would make more sense...

And if it is true...

7efc07ff06991cd8cdc0c0306daa3f0c.jpg

The number is unlike anything that has come up in the news, would someone be able to verify this news by another source ?

It is easy to catch even a 120,000 "terrorists". Anybody sporting a beard, wearing a ragged shalwar Kameez, speaking Pushto, sporting a beard is a Taliban!.

At worst he can be killed and dumped as the 301st body in Swat. Or tortured to confess an assassination attempt on Jala-uddin Akbar in 1595.

12,000 in a year.

This could go ugly real bad.

If you have so may prisoners. and more are still fighting.

How many people do you think you would capture or kill, 10 years down the line.

Completely believable number for anyone who has been following news reports from Swat, FATA, Sindh (mostly Karachi), Punjab and Balochistan.

Completely believable number for anyone who has been following news reports from Swat, FATA, Sindh (mostly Karachi), Punjab and Balochistan.

What should concern people is the implications of this number.

This is in no way shape or form the majority of terrorists.

Pakistan has just started on what is a long road. this is only the tip of the iceberg

How many more are there ?

How abt using them as a spare asset ...in either case they would die ...!

I believe they are used to get their salaries in USD and we can't pay them as much Mehsud was paying them.

We should kill one every day in the feet of hindu God and feed others with the dead meat.

Guys don't forget 'in ki nasal ko khatam kardo' this much hate for the children of Pakistan!

Tie them in public and let the Sawati children piss on them.

Back
Top Bottom