What's new

Our national security ‘prison’

Shows how purely you argue, the point was that your army did not even accept that they were your soldiers till a long time.. go on quote another out of context link about what you hold.

It all comes with territory, for your great Mrs Mukh Mantri is on record for the clanger of the decade in declaring that......

Indian forces have entered East Pakistan in..........errrr.... SELF DEFENCE. :cheesy:

It doesn't gets any worse than that. !!!

Do you understand what people are discussing in this thread?????
Or just out of sleep????
It all comes with territory, for your great Mrs Mukh Mantri is on record for the clanger of the decade in declaring that......

Indian forces have entered East Pakistan in..........errrr.... SELF DEFENCE. :cheesy:

we Pakistanis rather be poor and proud rather than be ''prosperous'' and give into India, if giving up to Indian hegemony is the cure to all our problems then we dont want to be cured.....

But you have always given up to one country or the other.

First it was America, now it is America and China both.

Do you understand what people are discussing in this thread?????
Or just out of sleep????

According to post#5, we are talking distortion of history, unless off course you have seen the light and have other bright ideas. !!

Yes it was due to the heavy influx of raped and beaten refugees of east Pakistan. India could not afford them and had to go on defensive and had to end the situation.. prove otherwise.

According to post#5, we are talking distortion of history, unless off course you have seen the light and have other bright ideas. !!
Oh yes correct and pray tell me the why the much publicised distortion of Histroy in your text-books? Your generals claiming victory in all the battles, all their personal notes being destroyed. Need more?

Yes it was due to the heavy influx of raped and beaten refugees of east Pakistan. India could not afford them and had to go on defensive and had to end the situation.. prove otherwise.
I guess Pakistan has much better comprehension and capacity than our giant neighbour, not to have entered Afghanistan in so called self defence after some 30m refugees ended up on it's door step.....and several million remain till this very day. !!
Oh yes correct and pray tell me the why the much publicised distortion of Histroy in your text-books? Your generals claiming victory in all the battles, all their personal notes being destroyed. Need more?

I can also assure you, Snow White doesn't live in down town Delhi either.....post#15 proves your kind of history as well and should burst any bubbles of illusion. !!

I guess Pakistan has much better comprehension and capacity than our giant neighbour, not to have entered Afghanistan in so called self defence after some 30m refugees ended up on it's door step.....and several million remain till this very day. !!
And Taliban was the result of what? your figment of imagination?

I can also assure you, Snow White doesn't live in down town Delhi either.....post#15 proves your kind of history as well and should burst any bubbles of illusion. !!
Yes and you claim what, a Thelka news report, great.. What do you say about your countries distortion of truth? Illusions are created by Pakistani leaders more often than is done by India. Illusion of Ullema, when your country is in tatters. Gairath, wow Iam tempted to post 'news' articles but I am not inclined. Wot with terrorist training camps inside alive and kicking.. you guys are still eating grass even after so called bum.. nice!

And Taliban was the result of what? your figment of imagination?

Perfect example of crappy Indian assessment of a bygone era, let me enlighten you, long before the term Taliban was introduced, the darling of the West, the Mujahideen funded by CIA and others were pushed into action to fight the Soviets. If you must post then at least get your facts right. !!
Yes and you claim what, a Thelka news report, great.. What do you say about your countries distortion of truth? Illusions are created by Pakistani leaders more often than is done by India. Illusion of Ullema, when your country is in tatters. Gairath, wow Iam tempted to post 'news' articles but I am not inclined. Wot with terrorist training camps inside alive and kicking.. you guys are still eating grass even after so called bum.. nice!
Hell i can post other sources to your hearts content....and we are eating grass ??? idiocy has no bounds, for your bread basket has developed a taste for gulping pesticides for breakfast....any record of how many go down for your tall economy banter, how your forces fake encounters for incentives and the likes of Sajjan Kumar walk tall in your la la land.
Secular my foot, your treatment of Dalits puts apartheid in shame...... baring it on and see what you are really made of.

Perfect example of crappy Indian assessment of a bygone era, let me enlighten you, long before the term Taliban was introduced, the darling of the West, the Mujahideen funded by CIA and others were pushed into action to fight the Soviets. If you must post then at least get your facts right. !!

Oh-So-Innocent :rolleyes:

Oh and Taliban was a creation of Paksitan on US bidding for what your Mushy famously said to have a 'strategic depth'. They were pushed for a reason and why did Pakistan allow that? After all they were mass produced in the many madrassas in your country.

Hell i can post other sources to your hearts content....and we are eating grass ??? idiocy has no bounds, for your bread basket has developed a taste for gulping pesticides for breakfast....any record of how many go down for your tall economy banter, how your forces fake encounters for incentives and the likes of Sajjan Kumar walk tall in your la la land.
Secular my foot, your trainmen of Dalits puts apartheid in shame...... baring it on and see what you are really made of.
Stop clutching at straws here, why bring secularism to what is being discussed, Indian Economy is much better than Pakistan the sooner you learn that the better for you. Answer these,
What percent of your GDP you spend on Defence even after the proverbial 'Atum bum'?
Why do you spend so much when the aggressor in two out of three wars was Pakistan?
Why is your Army concentrated on Indian border when Refugees are flowing into your country from the other side?
Why is that your railways have failed miserably?
Despite situated on a very fertile land, why is your economy going down the drain?
Why do you have infighting among your ethnic groups despite having no caste system and dalits?
Why is your minority population dwindling?
Why is a person like "Hafiz Muhammad Saeed" roaming freely on the roads? and person like Zaid Hamid being invited to universities when he claims Ghosts with shining blades fighting the IA?
Do you know about the Shia Genocide active in Pakistan?

Figure out the answers.. and it will be related to the OP..

Back
Top Bottom