forummurat

Reaction score
GALLIPOLI WAR
(Turkish Song Allahu Akbar)
Ey Şanlı Ordu Ey Şanlı Asker (Yeni)

Inside Çanakkale The Mirrored Bazaar

Salawat

Last edited by a moderator:
Ottoman empire doesn't exist anymore, i don't know if you are aware of it but today we have Turkiye Cumhuriyeti. So good morning to you, have some coffee.

Ottoman empire doesn't exist anymore, i don't know if you are aware of it but today we have Turkiye Cumhuriyeti. So good morning to you, have some coffee.

Seriously what is your problem. If you dont know that Mustafa Kemal was also ottoman officer. Please keep this nonsense out of here. Majority of Turkey see themself as grandsons of Ottoman empire and we are proud of that.

And i guess you need coffee too.

Seriously what is your problem. If you dont know that Mustafa Kemal was also ottoman officer. Please keep this nonsense out of here. Majority of Turkey see themself as grandsons of Ottoman empire and we are proud of that.

And i guess you need coffee too.

There is every reason for Turks to be proud of Ottoman Empire. Its a great heritage. In fact muslims in South Asia were galvanized in their freedom struggle by the demise and later the birth of Turkish republic.

@avrasya

listen son, i have no any problem with Ottomans if it comes to that you or any other Turk isn't more Ottoman than me to but that is a whole different story.

My point is that it seems that you are suffering from a trauma you should get over this ''Ottoman era'' and make best of what we have right now which is Turkiye Cumhuriyeti founded by Mustafa Kemal AtaTürk.

280_ataturk_1.jpg

OTTOMAN EMPIRE was the super power of the world..
And your old Kemalist Turkey was the poorest country of the world..
We used bread certificate as your greatest scientific invention for years..!
Now You can not stand our love on Ottoman and want to forget our wonderful and shine history..
You want that we must forget palaces and empires for the sake of your old hut state..!!!
Do you have any other desire?
:rofl:

My point is that it seems that you are suffering from a trauma you should get over this ''Ottoman era'' and make best of what we have right now which is Turkiye Cumhuriyeti founded by Mustafa Kemal AtaTürk.

280_ataturk_1.jpg

Same tale since 70 years.. This is not the Ataturk's state.. Doesn't exist anymore Ataturk.. Forget him.. i don't know if you are aware of it but today we have a new age.. Now ALL WORLD go to THE SPACE AGE quickly.. You can not rotate the world to the black-white years after this.. Do you think to take the Kemalism to the other galaxies or other countries like the Pakistan and USA? Perhaps you can estabilish a Kemalist Space Base or State in the sky..! Good morning.. Have a nice day dear cem bey..

Same tale since 70 years.. This is not the Ataturk's state.. Doesn't exist anymore Ataturk.. Forget him.. i don't know if you are aware of it but today we have a new age.. Now ALL WORLD go to THE SPACE AGE quickly.. Do you think to take the Kemalism to the other galaxies? Perhaps you can estabilish a Kemalist Space Base or State in the sky..!

Listen son,

The good old days of Ottoman Empire has gone. Now, we have a new state, and our desicions will lead it to the space age. If we do like you and want to seperate our people like Kemalists and Ottoman-supporters, we will lose.

Even Today's Ottoman's (i mean House of Osman) are supporting secular state of Turkey and have no bad ideas about M.K. Ataturk. Read Bardakci's Son Osmanlilar. Great book btw.

dont know nothing special... but I kind of liked it!

Last edited by a moderator:
but ottoman still lives in our heart and we love it, revival of ottoman umpire exists in unity of muslim countries under one banner.
And turkey has all the abilities to be a leading nation among Muslims.
Ottoman umpire is our heritage and as a muslim we should be proud of it.

but ottoman still lives in our heart and we love it, revival of ottoman umpire exists in unity of muslim countries under one banner.
And turkey has all the abilities to be a leading nation among Muslims.
Ottoman umpire is our heritage and as a muslim we should be proud of it.

Actually dude, in Turkey, nobody gives a damn about this Muslim unity thing. People are busy with their education and their work. Turkey can be more religious, and can be more atheistic country, but the system will go like this. A secular country, with a Muslim majority.

OTTOMAN EMPIRE was the super power of the world..
And your old Kemalist Turkey was the poorest country of the world..
We used bread certificate as your greatest scientific invention for years..!
Now You can not stand our love on Ottoman and want to forget our wonderful and shine history..
You want that we must forget palaces and empires for the sake of your old hut state..!!!
Do you have any other desire?

Do capitulations ring a bell to you? You used bread certificates to pay the depts of Ottoman Empire to Colonial Powers i.e. UK, France etc..Thats a simple historical fact you should know..Oh wait, its another Kemalist lie, isnt it? Actually Ottoman Empire was rolling in money thats why Last Ottoman Sultan fled from Istanbul with a British Destroyer Oh wait, actually thats another Kemalist lie isn`t it? :wave: you little funny kid
On the topic;
There is nothing wrong to glorify Ottoman Empire..We should all be damn proud to be grandchildren of Ottoman Empire..Such a magnificent heritage if we exclude the last era..And really touching videos imho btw

Actually, We all look up to Mohammed Alfateh along with othr Muslim Ottoman leaders with great respect and rever:
قال رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وسلم )

لتفتحن عليكم القسطنطينية ، ونعم الأمير أميرها ، ولنعم الجيش

ذلك الجيش ..
42881lmada.jpg

May God bless them...

Back
Top Bottom