What's new

Osama’s wives were loyal to him: Pak interrogator

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zeenews Bureau

Islamabad: A Pakistani intelligence agent, who interrogated Osama bin Laden's three wives, said the women were fiercely loyal to their husband, who was al Qaeda’s chief, said a news agency on Friday.

The wives gave little away when they were questioned after the death of Osama in a US raid in May last year, said the agent.

Pakistani security forces arrested Osama’s wives after the Navy SEAL raid on bin Laden's house in the town of Abbottabad.

He further described Yemeni-born Amal Al-Sadeh, the youngest of the three, as someone who was headstrong and showed anger when asked questions.

The other two ladies, however, kept silent behind their veils, the agent added.

"They were all nostalgic whenever they talked about him," the agency quoted the intelligence agent as saying.

"I could sense Amal was always angry whenever I spoke with her," he added. "She objected to being questioned and rarely gave away anything."

But at times Amal was somewhat flexible.

"Amal once told me that she and bin Laden liked Che Guevara. She seemed like a rebel so I questioned her about Latin American leftists. I found her very interesting," said the agent.

"The other wives didn't say much. They were boring," said the agent.

Amal had travelled to Afghanistan to marry Osama bin Laden when she was 18 years old and he was in his early 40s.

Pakistan deported Osama’s three widows and 11 children to Saudi Arabia last month.

(With Agency’s inputs)

Oh no doubt they were. Women have evolved to like individuals, who in today's world, are criminals who got around killing people. 2,000 years ago this may have been fine, but women still haven't evolved from those days.

Oh no doubt they were. Women have evolved to like individuals, who in today's world, are criminals who got around killing people. 2,000 years ago this may have been fine, but women still haven't evolved from those days.

So is that what you do to impress girls in Canada? Kill people? ;)

Do you really live in Canada or are you another random Pakistani who "knows about Canada" ?

So now the agent is working upon the reaction of OBL's wives . Amazing

Do you really live in Canada or are you another random Pakistani who "knows about Canada" ? It sounds ridiculous.

Now you know that when they say about Canadian Pakistanis falling below the poverty line, they ain't lyin'! ;)

Zeenews Bureau

Islamabad: A Pakistani intelligence agent, who interrogated Osama bin Laden's three wives, said the women were fiercely loyal to their husband, who was al Qaeda’s chief, said a news agency on Friday.

The wives gave little away when they were questioned after the death of Osama in a US raid in May last year, said the agent.

Pakistani security forces arrested Osama’s wives after the Navy SEAL raid on bin Laden's house in the town of Abbottabad.

He further described Yemeni-born Amal Al-Sadeh, the youngest of the three, as someone who was headstrong and showed anger when asked questions.

The other two ladies, however, kept silent behind their veils, the agent added.

"They were all nostalgic whenever they talked about him," the agency quoted the intelligence agent as saying.

"I could sense Amal was always angry whenever I spoke with her," he added. "She objected to being questioned and rarely gave away anything."

But at times Amal was somewhat flexible.

"Amal once told me that she and bin Laden liked Che Guevara. She seemed like a rebel so I questioned her about Latin American leftists. I found her very interesting," said the agent.

"The other wives didn't say much. They were boring," said the agent.

Amal had travelled to Afghanistan to marry Osama bin Laden when she was 18 years old and he was in his early 40s.

Pakistan deported Osama’s three widows and 11 children to Saudi Arabia last month.

(With Agency’s inputs)

What was she angry about? Was she expecting a trial for her hubby?

So is that what you do to impress girls in Canada? Kill people? ;)

I don't do anything to impress them. :lol:

I ignore the typical women like the miserable creatures they are. :lol:

Do you really live in Canada or are you another random Pakistani who "knows about Canada" ? It sounds ridiculous.

I am not sure what you're trying to say here. How does my post makes you think I don't live in Canada?

Ah thank you thank you. You know I figure you're a typical female as well.

Not surprising.

Muslim women all around the world, mostly younger women were willing to marry Osama. Go figure.

Not surprising.

Muslim women all around the world, mostly younger women were willing to marry Osama. Go figure.

At the very onset, let me state that I firmly believe that you are lying and making it all up.

However, if there is even an iota of truth in what you're saying, it only means that the fault is not theirs, the fault is of those who were tasked with the responsibility of the upbringing of those young ladies.

Which implies that there is something fundamentally wrong with Muslims all around the world.
You sure that's what you're saying?

Please confirm before I proceed, bro.

Not surprising.

That's interesting , because an Arab friend of mine went to great lengths to convince me that Osama was "never a true muslim " and that he was "lying and misinterpreting the Islamic text". I didn't agree or disagree with her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom