What's new

Opinion Khadim-e-Ala

Leave “Janab Edhi” aside. He never claimed these social works as “Ahsaan” he is doing these social works for afterlife and never ever asked anything political from us. Stop hiding your CRUELTY behind Janab Edhi’s good deeds.

>Sharif Medical city was built by Sharif Family from their OWN pocket and providing medical facilities to the deserving people of Pakistan and Sharif Family never ask anything political against this Social work.

>So IK did Ahsaan on us by making Hospital with OUR money and now he is asking votes against his “AHSAAN”.
Feel the Difference!!!

When during his 1997 visit to US, Nawaz Sharif stayed in one of the most expensive hotels in Washington DC and called upon the World Bank and IMF to seek more aid, leading BBC to comment that "no third world leader had ever come so royally to Washington to beg

Feel the Difference there is no difference between Zardari and Nawaz Sharif ;)

and plz dont compare Sharif medical city with Shokat khanum both are of different leauge one project is made by corruption money or black money and other project is made by the Awam :D so there is huge difference dude

When during his 1997 visit to US, Nawaz Sharif stayed in one of the most expensive hotels in Washington DC and called upon the World Bank and IMF to seek more aid, leading BBC to comment that "no third world leader had ever come so royally to Washington to beg

So you wana go back, lets go back.
Before 1990 IK was a non tax payer.
Feel the difference!!!
There is no difference between IK and any corrupt politician of Pakistan.

and plz dont compare Sharif medical city with Shokat khanum both are of different leauge one project is made by corruption money or black money and other project is made by the Awam :D so there is huge difference dude

OK!

Sharif used corruption money for Awami Projects......Still:tup:
When One sees, Imran using Awami money for Awami projects for Corruption:tdown:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-fund-raising-event-london-ends-disaster.html

Feels the real difference.....:azn:

Its very unfortunate that during last five years we had two prime ministers and one chief minister from Punjab but unfortunately they proved to be Prime Ministers of Multan and Gujar Khan and CM of Lahore. My point is that these projects must have passed audit but have we been able to provide basic transport, education or food security to all cities of Punjab? The answer is big No. The projects must be made for the welfare of people instead of glorifying oneself with these useless projects. I wish the would have invested in power sector which could have benifited whole Punjab.

:hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
My dear fellow stop dreaming high first take out pakistan railway from the mess and then think about the Bullet Trains lol brainless supporters of Patwaris ... and secondly which party did such election in their party except PTI ??? can you participate in Party election of PML N ?? they Dnt will give u even a FU*K....

What development you talking about how many dams these morons created in their entire political life ??? completed motorways come on dude you gona vote and support these corrupt elite on the names of roads ?? dont you have brain ?? these industrialists are sucking poor people's blood .... Sharif family own poultary business in pakistan many of their MNA's and Sharif family Own Sugar mills and flour mills and all the shortage happend in past was done by these Mor0ns and you brainless people are still supporting them

Sorry bud i didn't get your point those who support other parties are brainless, stupid and only PTI supporters are super wise and intelligent? No wonder why PTI is failing again and again you people loose self respect so fast, your party leaders and supporters don't have any convincing power you insult others and then expect them to vote for you. I don't see any future of PTI until your leaders and workers change their shiv sena taliban style mentality.

Governments are there to govern and undertake development in the country, this is their job and accordingly accountable to the people.

If you intend to undertaking charitable work there is no obligation and you do so upon your own volition, it is up to you how and when you choose to do so. Charities are accountable too, but more so to the donors. If the donors do not feel a worthwhile cause they will simply not give. Whereas the government is taxing the poor all the time.

IK has merely shown that even without being in the helm of power he has been successful in doing good for our people.

Now, the pmln supporters think that there guys have done a good job in Punjab but to what standard/benchmark are they using, other provinces???

Here in uk we do not have sycophantic vile and self obsessed rulers naming things willy nilly after them.....hey look I made that... My brother made that....oh that's my son's.... and oh look my deceased wife......from your leaders baaps money!!!!...or the people's.......lol

For a clearer analogy if I set up a school in my village with my own money...I am sure you guys are going to be in fits if I was to name the school khadame-ala mian Shabaaash Sharif....instead of my dad's name.

I can see the issues clear as daylight but cannot understand how some of you guys are continuing spew rubbish and supporting the leaches.

10 million school going kids are out of schools in Punjab, and not a single ffucck was given !!

this darbari post of your is waste of my time and energy, try someone else... I am sick of this darbri lectures...

thats because you looks at one man and one man only...i hope your wishes comes true

Social work is a Ahsan, you can dump Edhi as well to zero.......however, on the other hand government do not do ahsan on us when they use our tax money on us.

yes PTI when form federal and provincial governments in Pakistan after winning 2013 elections, tou ham per ahsan nahi kare gi apni policies ko implement ker kay, will be doing its duty..

rightly said, if social work were the barometer by which we select our leaders, imran is way way way way behind edhi. Edhi spent all his money on social work he didnt buy a mansion in bani-gala, he used to sit on the side walk of Karachi begging money for people. dont ever say Imran is social worker!!

dont know who paid for the visit but

Shahbaz Sharif has paid for the foreign visits he did during last 5 years + he was always accompanied by 2 or 3 politicians max. Dont know about all but Kh Asif and Ahsan Iqbal also always paid for their visits. Never took a single Rs from Punjab govt. SO I really dont care where they stay

If u look at the progress of other provincial govt.s, progressand achievement by Punjab govt. under shahbaz sharif is brilliant

Well done shahbaz

Shahbaz Sharif has paid for the foreign visits he did during last 5 years + he was always accompanied by 2 or 3 politicians max. Dont know about all but Kh Asif and Ahsan Iqbal also always paid for their visits. Never took a single Rs from Punjab govt. SO I really dont care where they stay

We are talking about Nawaz Sharif here Dear Shahbaz sharif stunts are very famous he loves to attract people towards him like Bhutto visionless politician i dont know why people call him visionary leader lol

Sorry bud i didn't get your point those who support other parties are brainless, stupid and only PTI supporters are super wise and intelligent? No wonder why PTI is failing again and again you people loose self respect so fast, your party leaders and supporters don't have any convincing power you insult others and then expect them to vote for you. I don't see any future of PTI until your leaders and workers change their shiv sena taliban style mentality.

better read the history and think once arent you brainless supporting a party which has been in power soo many times and arent you yourself think you are brainless while writing of a dream of bullet train lol :D be realistic dude

OK!

Sharif used corruption money for Awami Projects......Still:tup:
When One sees, Imran using Awami money for Awami projects for Corruption:tdown:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-fund-raising-event-london-ends-disaster.html

Feels the real difference.....:azn:

LOL :omghaha: Roznama UMat hahahahaahahaahahaa

thats because you looks at one man and one man only...i hope your wishes comes true

rightly said, if social work were the barometer by which we select our leaders, imran is way way way way behind edhi. Edhi spent all his money on social work he didnt buy a mansion in bani-gala, he used to sit on the side walk of Karachi begging money for people. dont ever say Imran is social worker!!

then on what basis you want Nawaz Sharif to come forward ??? if the business man thingy is barometer to select leaders then bill gates should have been the President of America Not OBama

we have seen such taliban mentality in lahore by PML N backed industrialist against the Christians and Their very Own MNA Afzal Khokhar's Companion who is the main Gangster who burnt the Houses of Christians ... arent you brain less you supporting a party which has been in power soo many times and every time they lost the govt on corruption allegations lol and arent you brainless dreaming of a bullet train in pakistan in such bad economic conditions and F**ked up railway dude you are surely brain less :D

Well i was talking about Nawaz Sharif Dude give me any example from his side lol and secondly Shahbaz sharif is known as Showbaz Sharif a stunt man he loves to do such stunts just to get attention of people as a awami leader lol he copies bhutto very well btw ;)

the Day PPP and PML N came in power we Pakistanis experienced Shortage of Sugar , Flour and all happend just cz of these Corrupt parties major role was played by PML N and PML Q's industrialists who own 80% of sugar mills of pakistan and same goes for flour mills they are looting pakistani by different tactics :D Hamza Shahbaz using power of his Dramebaz e Alla and doing business by winding up local Pakistani Business men example is of HALLA Dairies Scandal in which Hamza Shahbaz used power of his father and closed one of pakistani's business to open his own Milk brand with Name of ANHAAR lol we are not their slaves every pakistani have right to do business who these A$$ holes are to stop pakistanis doing business for their own good >>>???

We are talking about Nawaz Sharif here Dear Shahbaz sharif stunts are very famous he loves to attract people towards him like Bhutto visionless politician i dont know why people call him visionary leader lol

lol who is WE here, check the thread name before posting :rolleyes:

better read the history and think once arent you brainless supporting a party which has been in power soo many times and arent you yourself think you are brainless while writing of a dream of bullet train lol :D be realistic dude

Well Choty logo ki choti soch aur expect be kia krein jis party main barbers, painters qulfiyan bechny aly. tailor masters oper aa jain wahan yehi haaal ho ga. Buddy Pakistan is nuclear power, we have motorways, metro bus and many mega projects Bullet train is difficult but not impossible obviously i am not expecting 500kmh, 200-250km/h is not bad and for a country like Pakistan and i talked about one route Islamabad to Lahore.
Now please look at brain farting of you and party head "PTI will clean sweep the elections" lol "IK next PM" be realistic dude. :rofl: IK is mentally retard and all of you are brainwashed with inquilaabi BS even if he wins all the seats in Punjab(which is highly unlikely) he can't form government on his own.

Back
Top Bottom