What's new

Operation South Waziristan (Military Pictures)

please tamim bhai also show me the pics of the artillery guns which we are using in south waziristan

Well check out the earlier pics you can see the M40 RR, for proper artillery guns firing in SW, plz check the thread where you had posted the msg to ask for the pictures thread, there search airmarshal's posts, he has some good videos posted showing artillery guns being fired.

Well check out the earlier pics you can see the M40 RR, for proper artillery guns firing in SW, plz check the thread where you had posted the msg to ask for the pictures thread, there search airmarshal's posts, he has some good videos posted showing artillery guns being fired.

i have heared that pakistan army is using "M198 howitzer"and "M114 howitzer" in waziristan instead of using "m46 field gun" which they used in swat operation
please show me any pic to prove that

Last edited:
i have heared that pakistan army is using "M198 howitzer"and "M114 howitzer" in waziristan instead of using "m46 field gun" which they used in swat operation
please show me any pic to prove that

I haven't seen M198 so far inaction in SW, but from video footage seen so far below mentioned guns have been seen in action.

M114 155 mm howitzer
Type 86 122mm Towed Howitzer
Type 60 122 mm Field Gun
Type 54 122 mm Towed Artillery

Check the ARY TV video on Page 3 of this thread and the Al Jazeera video on this same thread. Link below

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ation-south-waziristan-military-pictures.html

please tamim and usmani bhai post the pics of the artillery which we are using in operation rah-e-nijat

INALLAH WA INAL RAJAOUN ALLAH may give those all shaheds places in heaven INSHAHALLAH

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom