What's new

Operation Eagle Claw

''leaked'' my arse!!!! :rofl:

obviously this guy Singh -- who has already been butt-hurt by the congress of kangaroos -- is trying to put pressure on the government

Buying from Iran is cheaper than building a plant and buying oil and turning it into a energy... Unless our politicians are idiot I see no reason for us to choose other option...

No. it is becos u dont have the tech. building locally is always cheaper if you have the tech and u guys always complaining that iran sells you power at an expensive rate, yet u continue buying.

i am Pakistani and I did. It is well known that Indian procurement is very poor and their indigenous manufacturing is so poor they have to import most weapons

Pakistan's arm exports are going to several countries. Much higher than that of hindustan.

we made a decent killing off Sri Lanka alone, during their war against tamil tiger terrorists.

Press Tv v Fox news?

okay here you go.

Press tv:
PressTV - Armed groups kill Syrian general

Fox new:
0041_164c.jpeg

that figure is incredibly inaccurate, FYI

Wait a minute guys. I have to make it clear. I like Iranians Arabs and Turks. We must remember whilst we annoy Deno that she does not represent all turks no more than Mosa or Saud family represents all Arabs

Back to topic I loved seeing Americans fail in their aggressive designs

Actually we have 300km tested and proven cruise missile on the same level with Europe and US and tested the +500km one with success... Unlike some other countries with 60s and 70s tech...
aha!
that 60s or 70s missiles has ******* your master(israel) stealth ship in 2006.lol even we are ahead of USA in building anti ship missile(persian gulf missile)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

That all I can say about your BS.
20 minutes ago you were saying we were decades behind them, now please, I beg you.

PROVE IT!

Oh common PGK take some rest. I don't know Weather u r decades behind us in ballistic missile technology or not but this is the best ballistic missile we got in technology.

Technologies in Agni 4- Fin less missile, Composite rocket motor, Solid fueled, Ring laser gyroscope, can be fired from road mobile launcher, Range 3500 km.

Agni%2BIV%2B15th%2BNov%2B11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
aha!
that 60s or 70s missiles has ******* your master(israel) stealth ship in 2006.lol even we are ahead of USA in building anti ship missile(persian gulf missile)

Our master... LMAF

Turkey complain about oil price not power price... Why can't you argue like a sane person? Turkey builds power plants in Central Asia dude, they sold Pakistan a powership that could both turn coal and oil into energy...

The ship was foreign made and Turkish owned. No relation. Can Turkey build 200 MW turbines? NO. Iran does:

Steam_Turbine_1.JPG

Iran also makes engines, SLV, nuclear reactors, etc etc. Turkey can not. Iran is ahead of Turkey in technology. That is now official.

Trading with Iran means that they are advanced than us or is that mean that buying electricity from Iran is cheaper than buying oil from Iran and turning it into energy... Think about that for a second....

If you had read the 4th one you would see that I already wrote that Iran is advanced on three issue... That is a fact... Like Turkey being ahead of Iran in general by big gap is a fact too....

Did Turkey threaten to wipe the Israel of the map?

Neither did Iran

Oh common PGK take some rest. I don't know Weather u r decades behind us in ballistic missile technology or not but this is the best missile we got in technology.

Technologies in Agni 4- Fin less missile, Composite rocket motor, Solid fueled, Ring laser gyroscope, can be fired from road mobile launcher, Range 3500 km.

But how does that make us decades behind, the comment was made by Turk not an Indian.

the guy is just a troll trying to cause tension between us.
he is jealous since they buy all their tech from their allies.

Back
Top Bottom