What's new

Opening Ceremony Bangladesh Premier League--Some Questions From a Pakistani

there are lots of industrialist in Dhaka from Noakhali. Once prothom alo reported 95% millionaire in dhaka are of noakhali origin.... So there should be a team 'noakhailla brothers' .....

This tournament must be flopped due to the Aryan affinity. Attendance of people in the stadium is the answer to the Aryan Cowards.

When Dhaka Gladiator made a professional wh*re like Neha Dhupia its brand ambassador... you can not expect more from them. This is disgusting to see that b@#$h in the poster...:mad:.

427189_326122354099520_101991343179290_962176_2081577200_n.jpg

What else can you expect ? A ***** will be a brand ambassador of bloody pimps.

This tournament must be flopped due to the Aryan affinity. Attendance of people in the stadium is the answer to the Aryan Cowards.
I have no idea what you are talking about but you are being racist to iranians. I will report you if you continue like this. You are worse than satis chandra assistant.

I have no idea what you are talking about but you are being racist to iranians. I will report you if you continue like this. You are worse than satis chandra assistant.

But You can't save the tournament!

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

You are Racist by your Nick Name. I am not your Jat Vai.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Whom do you consider Aryan.

Aryans are Aryan. Enemies against the Dravirs. Those are cowards and ha-table Animals. I think, You are now clear about the matter.

sheikh aren't dravidians dark skinned?? I am not being racist, just wanna know!

lol. You studied in Sheikh MuJIb agricultural university! I spent a good time there as my parents are agricultural scientists! Lol. You are not dravidian either, tamil telegu people are dravidian.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

btw your blood is polluted.

lol. You studied in Sheikh MuJIb agricultural university! I spent a good time there as my parents are agricultural scientists! Lol. You are not dravidian either, tamil telegu people are dravidian.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

btw your blood is polluted.

BTW, I haven't said that, Pure Dravidian. Frequent exchange of bloods is happened as Marriage Restriction between race is prohibited in Islam. But Dravidian Muslim portion is the highest contributor to the Bangladeshi Race. All other ethincity are mixed in the vast ocean of the Dravidian bloods. This is our identity. None can avoid that. I must contain the Dravidian blood portion. We must protest the Aryan Cluster.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

I am Aryan.

So , No place for you in Bangladesh Territory.

BTW, I haven't said that, Pure Dravidian. Frequent exchange of bloods is happened as Marriage Restriction between race is prohibited in Islam. But Dravidian Muslim portion is the highest contributor to the Bangladeshi Race. All other ethincity are mixed in the vast ocean of the Dravidian bloods. This is our identity. None can avoid that. I must contain the Dravidian blood portion. We must protest the Aryan Cluster.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

So , No place for you in Bangladesh Territory.

I stay in Dhaka.

Tornado of Alok Kapali helped Sylhet royals to reach 165/4 in 20 Over. Kapali scored 56 runs in 36 balls with 6 fours and 2 sixes...:). I guess this will help to bring some crowd and tele viewer in to this match or the next matches...!!!

Sylhet Royals innings (20 overs maximum) R M B 4s 6s SR
Kamran Akmal† c †Mithun Ali b Harwood 8 7 9 2 0 88.88
Imrul Kayes c Mominul Haque b Suhrawadi Shuvo 21 28 18 0 2 116.66
PD Trego* b Yasir Arafat 62 66 54 7 1 114.81
Alok Kapali b Yasir Arafat 56 46 36 6 2 155.55
SB Styris not out 7 2 0 1 350.00
Sohail Tanvir not out 1 1 0 0 100.00
Extras (lb 4, w 6) 10

Total (4 wickets; 20 overs; 78 mins) 165 (8.25 runs per over)

Bowling O M R W Econ
View wickets Yasir Arafat 4 0 33 2 8.25 (2w)
View wicket SM Harwood 4 0 20 1 5.00
CH Gayle 4 0 27 0 6.75 (2w)
Nazmul Hossain 4 0 36 0 9.00 (1w)
View wicket Suhrawadi Shuvo 2 0 23 1 11.50
BJ Hodge 2 0 22 0 11.00 (1w)

Barisal Burners has started their batting and now 14/0 (2.0/20 ov). Chris Gayle smashed 2 four already and Ahmed Shehzad one..:)

Back
Top Bottom