What's new

One liners :)

An alliance with the powerful is never to be trusted. (Phaedrus; the Roman fabulist)

I apologize in advance if you did not like this joke

Bikinis expose 90% of a woman's body, but men are so decent and well-behaved that they only look at the 10% that is covered!

I apologize in advance if you did not like this joke

Bikinis expose 90% of a woman's body, but men are so decent and well-behaved that they only look at the 10% that is covered!

I must agree. Well, not to take the things serious here, but one of the biggest reason for Hijab to be made obligation on every woman is this reason, lust. And some ladies may believe to have 'freedom' by wearing dresses that expose body yet they are unaware of the doom they are in and that 9 out of 10 men who look at them have lustful gaze.

I must agree. Well, not to take the things serious here, but one of the biggest reason for Hijab to be made obligation on every woman is this reason, lust. And some ladies may believe to have 'freedom' by wearing dresses that expose body yet they are unaware of the doom they are in and that 9 out of 10 men who look at them have lustful gaze.

they (ladies) are very well aware of the situation... but they don't care about it

Lets get back to topic now

300px-Pierre-francois-joseph-bosq.jpg

"C’est magnifique, mais ce n’est pas la guerre: c'est de la folie"
("It is magnificent, but it is not war: it is madness")

- French Marshal Pierre Bosquet, witness to the infamous 1854 Charge of the Light Brigade.

CatonWoodvilleLightBrigade.jpeg

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. - Confucius

"Surely you agree that a source of information is as reliable as the information it provides and not its allegiance."

- "Piet"

This isn't exactly a one liner, but nevertheless it's still an interesting quote from the book of Deuteronomy.

**********​

The LORD will judge his people and have compassion on his servants when he sees their strength is gone and no one is left, slave or free. He will say: "Now where are their gods, the rock they took refuge in, the gods who ate the fat of their sacrifices and drank the wine of their drink offerings? Let them rise up to help you! Let them give you shelter! "See now that I myself am He! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand. I lift my hand to heaven and declare: As surely as I live forever, when I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me. I will make my arrows drunk with blood, while my sword devours flesh: the blood of the slain and the captives, the heads of the enemy leaders." Rejoice, O nations, with his people, for he will avenge the blood of his servants; he will take vengeance on his enemies and make atonement for his land and people. (Deuteronomy; Chapter 32 Verses 36-43)

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. (The book of Joshua; Chapter 1, Verse 9)

Insurrection is the most sacred of the rights & the most indispensable of duties. (Marquis de La Fayette)

Back
Top Bottom