What's new

One in five Milky Way may have Earth-like planets: Study

oh ji tuhaday hate karan nal kujh farak nai painda, apa kaira tuhada rishta mangna ay. :sarcastic:

BTW mainu inni punjabi nayi annadi hai...toh tussi yun punjabi mein torture na kiya karooo.

(Khasama nu khani...mar jani)
rant.gif
:.......

Now all the mullahs can freely say that YE SAB MARSIAN KI SAZISH HA!.. :dance3:

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

These planets are in milky way galaxy. We haven't found anything suspicious equipment from outer space. So at this stage, we cannot say that there is an intelligent life form.

well at this stage we can say there probably might be life on other planets, talking about intelligent life is really having to stretch your faith, don't you think? 
42_29.png

42.29 And of his signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and what He has dispersed throughout them of creatures. And He, for gathering them when He wills, is competent. 
Yes you are right and some of those Marsians might have migrated to earth.
Nope i am not kidding.There's a phase in human evolution where our civilizations under went a sudden spurt in growth.And our scientists have not been able to explain it.
So they avoid the topic completely.

so your trying to say ET and friends came over? lmao.
possible only god knows for sure.

Last edited:
Ha.........................Ha........................Ha
Very funny.
ET??? Well yes i do believe that if life can exist on one planet then it can exist in many other planets in this universe too.
It would be naive to assume that "HUMAN BEINGS" are the most intelligent beings in this universe.
That is like believing "earth is the center of this universe".......LOL.

well at this stage we can say there probably might be life on other planets, talking about intelligent life is really having to stretch your faith, don't you think? 
42_29.png

42.29 And of his signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and what He has dispersed throughout them of creatures. And He, for gathering them when He wills, is competent. 

I was just assuming if they are not enough intelligent like us to explore the universe and find aliens on other planets and they are still trying to get out of stone age.

Last edited:
There are iirc 3 moons in our solar system with presumed liquid water under a thick sheat of ice protecting possible life from the intense radiation their planets emmit.

At least one of them has more water then there exists on Earth. And all of them presumably have direct contact of water with rocky core, making the release of nutrients possible.

There might be life in those planets, probably some animals or planets, or some other category
Of "living organisms " which we are not aware of..

It takes us so long just to get to Mars, it will take us ages to get to one of these planets. :tsk: Guess I will not be seeing any aliens in my lifetime.

Saw a movie recently called Paul. Hilarious Alien.

Back
Top Bottom