What's new

One Bad *** President

Check This picture of a Serbian President and his bodygaurds

75c9d707cd0fd308c1e4b3fc25cceb03.jpg

Looks like a bada$$ group!! Very very filmy!! I like this shot!

How Ironic that you guys who constantly harp at the fact that Pak has a dictator, admire another one.....

BTW I wouldn't head to this land of plenty any time soon. With your skin colour, you will harassed by the police and likely beaten up and murdered for being brown.

Sorry Key, Putin does not even compare to Musharraf. Putin was elected to the post of President. His approval ratings are bloody high(please, check the approval ratings for Musharraf-though he wont ever allow such a poll to take place, and remember the CJ incident), he was won his second term from elections, and now he will step down as his second term ends. Thats democracy for you.

UNLIKE, Musharraf, who over threw an elected government with the help of the Army, who consistently holds the post of a COAS as well as President, who has consistently refused to remove his uniform, let alone step down. How the hell can you even compare the two?

The day Putin says he wont step down from President, will be the day that he is qualified to be a dictator.

And regarding how he runs the country with an iron fist, well, nationalising the country's assets, etc which were sold off earlier, does not a dictator make. Sure the US will obviously go against that, because they wish for Russia to remain in its decaying state, but the main has brought a qualitiative leap in Russia. The Lutivenko murder does not directly mean Putin did it. Stop treating conspiracy theories as facts.

litvinenko case isnt exactly proven to be done by orders of putin.

key sersoze, skinhead attack is done by skinheads only not by moscow state police as your saying.. IMHO.

You guys crack me up........

First you say that the KGB and FSB are not amateurs and would not leave behind clues and then you say "where is the proof that Putin is involved" Guess what Malay. If it has created a diplomatic incident, the victim AND his wife have pointed the finger at Putin. and there is a history it ceases to be a "conspiracy theory". Tell me how many people have died under mysterious circumstances that have opposed Putin and how many of them have been solved.

Secondly if you want approval polls as being proof then Musharafs poll ratings were high too and he didn't threaten the media as much. How many reporters have died under his rule?

As for the skinheads are the only ones involved....well that is a load of crap. Ever heard about Magomed Talboev? A hero of Russia and a cosmonaut who got beaten up by the police for having brown skin. Now if it can happen to a Russian hero how many attacks do you think are not reported??

Time to smell the coffee gentlemen. Just because they give India toys, don't kid yourselves....I have friends who have confirmed the harassment from their time in Russia.

Time to smell the coffee gentlemen. Just because they give India toys, don't kid yourselves....I have friends who have confirmed the harassment from their time in Russia.

They and you can continue to whine about it. Why we care when we're talking about Putin eh ? To give you a comparison we could start whining about Ahmediya's or one of those nice friends of the Muslim ummah in Pakistan everytime we talk about any leader of Pakistan. How kiddish and relevant to the topic is that ?

Putin contested elections. He's authorised to kill the enemies of the Russian State.

Musharaf is just General. Nothing more.

Just because they give India toys

How long before I type 'Stop hating Putin because he's seen as anti-Muslim ?' ?

Does that sound nice and civilised ?

WOW it seems that all the opposition seems to be Indian I wonder why hmmmmmmm :lol:

As for whining about the other people you mention. I think you will find that you guys do that anyway (in pretty much every thread involving it so far :lol:)so what the hell!

Funny how anyone who opposes him is a "enemy of the state"

Putin is nothing but a KGB/FSB thug that is all.

And lastly any thread worshiping Putins "tough guy" image can hardly be seen a serious. I hope some of you guys can visit Moscow soon. Embrace the love...:lol:

The dude has killed or exiled all the people that oppose him. Cmon people get real here

How long before I type 'Stop hating Putin because he's seen as anti-Muslim ?' ? Does that sound nice and civilised ?[/QUOTE said:
As far as him hating muslims i havnt even thought of that before you ever so graciously reminded us. If you should look at it we should be pro putin because he personally gave permission for the jf-17 engine deal to go through but these are the cold hard facts that this guy has killed and exilled most of his opponents. :cheers:

Embrace the love..

Why! Same to you, Sir.

I hope you remember that little greeting of mine when you feel happy that Putin's Russia has finally graced dear Pakistans JF-17 fighter aircraft with an engine. :-)

The dude has killed or exiled all the people that oppose him. Cmon people get real here

Something you miss. Context. Musharaff exiled BB and NS too. Pakistanis can get valid excuses for that but Putin's supporters can't eh ?

Unfortunately he has left them alive....:lol: so your theory go's a swirling down the chute!

I just wanted you guys to experience the thing you are all defending so strongly.....::D:

I just wanted you guys to experience the thing you are all defending so strongly.....:

You discount the possiblity that some of us have actually experienced a little of Russian love and might have entirely different opinions.

Lets get back to the topic shall we ?

ok no one here is saying that they hate russian i am just surprise that you think that putin is democrate. he might be a great leader but by no means is he democratic in the way he manages russia.

You discount the possiblity that some of us have actually experienced a little of Russian love and might have entirely different opinions.

Lets get back to the topic shall we ?

Well have you?????

Also this IS on topic I think PUtin is *** too :lol:

Also this IS on topic I think PUtin is *** too

Can you please explain as to why a few skinheads have to be talked about in a thread about Vladimir Putin ?

You're going off-topic.

Hey this thread is hardly a serious one!!!!:lol: Adux fellating himself over the fact that Putin is a thug is hardly a detailed topic...

Adux fellating himself over the fact that Putin is a thug is hardly a detailed topic...

Sorry. You dont get to decide what is and what is not a fact.

And try staying on topic please. That way you can avoid making posts like 'this is no serious topic' as an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom