What's new

Once we were kings

[QUOTE=Below, A group of PAF pilots from No 32 Strike Wing at Sargodha are briefed for missions against India in September 1965.

Please tell us the name of pilots.. I think Anwar Shamim Sb is standing in the middle

be8dced44ff855e40d77a94b47b7b24f.jpg

Is not he look like or is he F/O Abbas Mirza?? Look at the name at the helmet "ABBAS", click the image to get a bigger view

FLT LT G O Abbasi died in 1967 in F104 due to in flight fire.

^^^^^^^^^

Yes, it holds a place of distinction in my set up.

I have sen a picture of all PAF F16s on single tarmac with pilots, but it is in quite low resolution.

Can someone repost that picture in high resolution as i have been dying to make it my wallpaper for quite some time now.

regards,
Sapper

i think at that time F 16 was the best fighter jet of the world and govt of pak made a right choice

Nice Pics Brother,

As far as being the kings is concerned, wars decide who really is the king, and lets not pray for a war to prove our point.

PAF should keep its high training and aircraft maintenance standards and keep its eyes open.

yes we can repeat this history once again

I am sure that you will, if you survive the surgery and chemotherapy that you are now undergoing to rid yourselves of the Wahhabi cancer that is threatening your life as a Nation. THAT is what is holding you back.

Back
Top Bottom