What's new

On the brink of Third World War

we believe in the concept

"Know your enemy better than your friends".
we will know how to deal with those snakes.
True, but you must also believe in the concept "never underestimate your enemy".

"The whole art of war consists in getting at what is on the other side of the hill"- Duke of Wellington

Did I say Death to Iran or something? Showing you the truth, don't act tough until your 100% sure you can handle the war.
Think about it....
A war starts, Iran lauches missiles at Israel or something but after a few days, weeks or months, the country suffering the most will be Iran. Iran doesn't even have enough support on world platform, not enough allies to even assist you, not even a strong economy

EDIT: Why commit suicide to "inflict damage". What is common Irani man gonna gain from that?

mate are you delusional? Iran will not and has no intention of attacking anyone. The noises are coming from Israel and or Americas

forget this guy man , he called me an Iranian hater because some time ago I said we love pre islamic persian history.
he is a Iranian hater.

I said you absolutely hate Islam (going as far as to say it's the worst thing that ever happened to Persia) yet you support Shia-Sunni fights :woot: You'd have to be desperate to twist my words :coffee:

mate are you delusional? Iran will not and has no intention of attacking anyone. The noises are coming from Israel and or Americas

But Iran is provoking them, that's the trouble.

True, but you must also believe in the concept "never underestimate your enemy".

"The whole art of war consists in getting at what is on the other side of the hill"- Duke of Wellington

Look, Iran knows exactly not to trust these snakes, Iran capability are hidden.
remember the americans said we have stone age technology, yet we hacked one of the most advanced drone in the world.

these GCC have no way to come to war, only their airforce can do damage, but their countries will be gone before they take off.

besides they would need pakistani pilots to fly it for them.

Look, Iran knows exactly not to trust these snakes, Iran capability are hidden.
remember the americans said we have stone age technology, yet we hacked one of the most advanced drone in the world.
Of course. I'm not disputing Iran's military capabilities.

these GCC have no way to come to war, only their airforce can do damage, but their countries will be gone before they take off.
Iran can knockout their military industrial complex and overhauling facilities.

besides they would need pakistani pilots to fly it for them.
I hope not, last thing we need is to be a part of a war that is in between two Muslims, i hope Pakistan would take a neutral stance and convince both sides to settle their petty issues peacefully.

If facts are bull, then I feel sorry for you guys. Go on, provoke the US, but don't forget this little war of yours is gonna affect Muslims worldwide, not only you lot

What more do you want Muslims are being killed left right and centre. When Americans say bend XXX we say how much. You mean like Pakistani leaders who are bribed or bullied???

What more do you want Muslims are being killed left right and centre. When Americans say bend XXX we say how much. You mean like Pakistani leaders who are bribed or bullied???

Lol I want less not more. You're misunderstanding me? All I said was: Iran can't take the war and should stop uselessly provoking the US.
We're already in high mess, you want another Muslim country reduced to ashes like Iraq or Afghanistan?

Lol I want less not more. You're misunderstanding me? All I said was: Iran can't take the war and should stop uselessly provoking the US.
We're already in high mess, you want another Muslim country reduced to ashes like Iraq or Afghanistan?

I do not want war. But honestly mate I do not see any provocation by Iran

A unipolar world is unhealthy. Therefore if some countries unite to challenge the west, it will be beneficial for everybody.
India will not be in any block, but will be strong enough to defend itself. :cheers:

and isreal will attack iran how ?
by air force flying from isreal to iran they must pass on syria or iraq the 2 are iran allay

Did you forget Jordan? Qatar? Saudi Arabia? USA bases are already in the gulf , plus they dont have to fly over Syria or Iraq, they can go over turkey or jordan.

If WWIII starts, this how its going to be

Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran (And maybe Russia and China by supporting only, not fighting the war) Vs. USA, Israel, Jordan, GCC, NATO (Including Turkey). when the USA, NATO and Israel are one side this war will be tough for ARAB(Syria)/Persian side. Now these countries will have a role (Pakistan, India, Egypt) but wont do that much, these countries can be on either side, but mostly they will be on USA and NATO side.
Yes Saudi Arabia will side with Israel, well they already did, they are allies with USA and we all know Israel is USA, same thing.

So 4 countries Vs. the world. :smokin: oh man.
Edit: before people start disagreeing with me, im talking about the government perspective on which side they will fight NOT THE PEOPLE, the people might not agree with the government.

There won't be a WW3 because neither China nor Russia will intervene to save Iran. There is no military alliance against the West.

Mr. Nadir Mir needs to come back to reality.

Back
Top Bottom