What's new

On second thought: Javed Hashmi retreats his statement about Nawaz

@batmannow
You know, whats make me laugh is the meaning of Sunami quoted by PTIans.
Before Election it means at least 2/3 majority for PTI and after election it means the following. :lol:

Sunami tu ay gayi ha .. PML N k leaders ko protocal kaam karna parey ha ..wahan UK mei Pakistanion ne Altaf ( topi drama ) bhie ko fake heart problem kara di ha .... now that is sunami.. u r just to blind to see it ... people stoof for the right to vote and against the rigging ...

Last edited by a moderator:
@batmannow
You know, whats make me laugh is the meaning of Sunami quoted by PTIans.
Before Election it means at least 2/3 majority for PTI and after election it means the following. :lol:

We always said change is coming ..it is very effective as You sher is copying our campion style, our jalsa format and even your sologans ....
Daoryain lagwa di the ...jis k wajha se jhootay waday keya ... ab galiyaan par rahi hain ;)

I have fact distortions from PTI supporters as well. Distorted facts is another name for something you dont agree with.
The PML skews "facts" in its favor, APML did so.. MQM does so, ANP does so, PTI does so, a Lawyer does so...and ARY news does so.

Moreover, Facts are sometimes not even constant..
It was a long standing fact that the Atom could not be divided into smaller parts.. but it is no longer a fact.
Western "researchers", and those of their kith and kin here have tried their best to make it a fact that Islam is not a religion of peace through selective distortion and misrepresentation of facts. They have succeed to a certain extend and convert those of weak faith easily.

So your claim of distortion of facts.. is in essence your distortion of the fact that you disagree with him and using the statement distorted facts to blanket push it.

Should i gavce you on oscar award on this statement?

still offtopic, reported!
no i am not from both of them, but whats wrong been criticle of pTI?
facts are there? you couldnt find them in PTI,s favour so you think , i am wrong, just because you couldnt argue?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are not arguing ..you are just mocking with stupid statements ..just go through ur post ...

So you are MUsharraf supporter ..i am his supporter as well but i am gona tell you honestly Imran khan eat all his support ..but it doesnt mean ..People dont love him now ... May be you are just angry at PTI for the reason that they didnt get allied with APML

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, whats make me laugh is the meaning of change quoted by PTIans.
Before Election it means at least Imran Khan as PM and Govt. PTI and after election it means the following. :lol:

We always said change is coming ..it is very effective as You sher is copying our campion style, our jalsa format and even your sologans ....
Daoryain lagwa di the ...jis k wajha se jhootay waday keya ... ab galiyaan par rahi hain ;)

Before Election it means at least Imran Khan as PM and Govt. PTI and after election it means the following. :lol:

Imran khan was never in politiccs for power ... Nawaz sharif asked him to join him in 90's when we was very powerful, Musharraf offered him PMship... But imran khan aur nawaz sharif mei aik farak ha ..keh woh na election rig karta ha na Gerenals k chaplosi kar k power mei ata ha ...

AB sher mei aqal hoti tu woh insaan na hoota Ap ko change ka matlab kasey samjh ay sakta ha... as we say tabdeeli ay nhie rahi tabdeli ay chuki ha ..shukar karoo ..tumhain laptop mil gaya aur may be taxi b mil jaye thanks Imran khn for it

Patwari Page no.27 aur Page no.31 walay post par bhe comment kar do,, yah sharam kai marain waha ab comment nahi karna?

on a thread with total 4 pages.
Page no.27 aur Page no.31

A POTIan's Intellect :hitwall:

sahi kehtay hain Patwari kay damagh may bhoosa aur POTIan hi Bhari hoti hain :omghaha: :omghaha: Mai us post ki baat kar raha hu jis may app ko kal tag kia tha hazoor,,, agar ab bhe samjh nahi aai,,, to ja kar deewar may takray maaro :lol:

Weasy M.A pass keasy kar lia app nay apni is intellect kai sath? Jalli degree? :P

999405_583766731643766_861235653_n.jpg

Yes we are here.Those in favour of his statement find no fault and those who opposed his statement find a fault . Party opposed it, because it was a matter of discipline to them.

As if , isn't these things happens in democracy? for and against and majority prevails.... ?

If humiliating Party President is what you call party discipline then :rofl:

patwaris seems to forget

Ayaz Amir,Raja Nadir Pervez, hum khyal+forward block(who help pmln for 5 years)

Instead of giving them tickets after written promises to them

patwaris gave tickets to 120 lotas

NOW THATS RESE PECI TININGINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:omghaha:

If humiliating Party President is what you call party discipline then :rofl:

And humiliating Shahbaz sharif in front of media by saying all his promises were "Josh e Khitabt". Patwari's don't feel such humiliation I guess?

Back
Top Bottom