What's new

On Indo-Pak Border, Two Indian Soldiers Kill Each Other

I see Desperation all over this thread ....

shush....let them be happy about something

Indian Army's suicide rate is lower than that of British Army ,French Army,Japanese Army,Canadian Army,Russian Army,Israeli Army,Turkish Army.

shhhhhhheeeeeshhhh Indians are happy that their soldiers' suicide rate has NOT yet reached to that of Brit/French/Jap/Russian/Israeli etc etc army.

;) indeed big reason to be happy

gain BS... US army might have higher ... but British,french and even IDF have much lower suicide rates of indian army... nor do they commit fratricides.... or targetting superiors..

IDF saw 21 suicides in 2011.
So for a force with a strength of 180k this means 11.6 suicides per 100,000.
Indian Armed forces saw 119 suicides which mean 9 suicides per 100,000.

Canadian Armed forces saw 20 Suicides per 100,00 troops.

AS for Turkey:
Turkish DM says 965 suicides among soldiers in 10 years - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Turkey army has half the size of Indian Army.

Sorry it's Pakistan army who shamelessly hides casualty for eg Pak army is hiding deaths of dozens of it's troops at the hands of TTp Soldiers in Tirah.

BTW acc to initial reports both the Policemen are muslim kashmiris so this is going to alienate the militants further.

Anyways TTP Soldiers kill 3 PAkistani policemen few hours back in Buner.

I don't know about Pakistan. Pakistanis will themselves reply you. I care about my motherland which is occupied by Indian Army! As for the Policemen being Muslims, I don't give damn to whatever they are, they are aiding occupational forces and they will be decapitated. Come what May!!!

Do you know in Tral encounter, which took place a week ago, 1 Indian Soldier of 3 RR was captured and later beheaded by Hizbul-Mujahideen?

I don't know much about kashmir or the rebels but I believe that kashmir should go to kashmiris not india or pakistan. That is the only way we can end the dispute.

I thought it was about fratricide?? But now it's about the suicide rates among soldiers.:offpost:

I didn't understand what discussion is expected from this thread.
Firstly how is it a Fratricide ? And if speaking about suicide rate of soldiers, how is it different from any other suicide ?

Main point is reason of death unknown.

Your flags are pakistani.

My flag is pakistani because I love Pakistan. Had there been flag of AJK, I would have choosen so! We have in past unfurled Pakistani flags in Clock-Tower srinagar and other places. Infact, when our Sangbaaz Mujahideen get killed at the hands of Indian Army/CRPF, we wrap their bodies in Sabz Hilali Parcham.

I don't know much about kashmir or the rebels but I believe that kashmir should go to kashmiris not india or pakistan. That is the only way we can end the dispute.

We believe that the solution of Kashmir is only referendum under UN resolutions. Let the Kashmiris be allowed to decide their future whether they want to be with:
1. India
2.Pakistan
3.independent Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom