What's new

Offensive video against British Pakistanis and Islam

Oh, Pat Condell. :lol: That guy is nuts.

I'm an Atheist too, but Pat Condell is really too extreme, and goes to the point of being just disrespectful.

Some of the things he said about the Abrahamic prophets (usually Jesus) really goes too far.

I guess many Indian members love watching videos like like these. Little wonder their views about Muslims are so skewed

Here is how some Hindus view their religion

Start watching from 2:06

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Pat Condell. :lol: That guy is nuts.

I'm an Atheist too, but Pat Condell is really too extreme, and goes to the point of being just disrespectful.

Some of the things he said about the Abrahamic prophets (usually Jesus) really goes too far.

Try and read Thomas Paine and comprehend what he does to Christianity.

Fact is, the free world has almost always subjected all religions to scrutiny.

I don't see a reason why any religion, be it Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism or Budhism should be above informed debate.

Try and read Thomas Paine and comprehend what he does to Christianity.

Fact is, the free world has almost always subjected all religions to scrutiny.

I don't see a reason why any religion, be it Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism or Budhism should be untouched from informed debate.

I'm not saying they should be untouched, and you can start anti-Taoism threads as much as you want.

I'm just saying that people like Pat Condell are not really trying to put forth a calm and reasoned argument, they are simply trying to be as outrageous and shocking as possible in order to get more views.

For Pat Condell, it is not really an honest constructive debate, but rather a chance to post videos regarding the sexual orientation of various historical religious figures. Now seriously, how is that constructive criticism?

I didn't watch the video but is this guy a typical Western "atheist" like Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens or Bill Maher?

All these so-called "atheists" (many of them half-Jewish) rip into Islam and Christianity but don't have the intellectual honesty or guts to apply the same standard to Judaism and Jews. This despite the fact that rabid Jewish extremism is at the core of the single most critical conflict of our times.

Actually it is very hypocrite of British press to refer all these Child molesters in Britain as Asians in their articles even dragging Indian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese immigrants into the scope while putting a single reference at the end of the article that all arrested men were Pakistani immigrants.

Bl[i]tZ;2736452 said:
Actually it was very hypocrite of British press to refer all these Child molesters in Britain as Asians in their articles even dragging Japanese, Korean and Chinese immigrants into the scope while putting a single reference at the end of the article that all arrested men were Pakistani immigrants.

In the UK, "Asians" usually only refers to South Asians.

In the USA, "Asians" usually refers to East Asians... though can include South Asians and SE Asians.

In the UK, "Asians" usually only refers to South Asians.

In the USA, "Asians" usually refers to East Asians... though can include South Asians and SE Asians.

When the media starts subscribing to 'the usual', it ceases to be true to its purpose, i.e. the the people the truth.

I didn't watch the video but is this guy a typical Western "atheist" like Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens or Bill Maher?

All these so-called "atheists" (many of them half-Jewish) rip into Islam and Christianity but don't have the intellectual honesty or guts to apply the same standard to Judaism and Jews. This despite the fact that rabid Jewish extremism is at the core of the single most critical conflict of our times.

I've watched quite a few of Pat Condell's videos, and he is very eager to attack (in order of priority):

1) Islam, and 2) Christianity.

He has a soft spot for Judaism. The reason he gives for that, is that Judiasm is not a "missionary" religion, and does not seek to convert other people.

And like Dawkins, he has a soft spot for Buddhism too, referring to it as a "philosophy not a religion".

Bl[i]tZ;2736475 said:
I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying.

I was quite confused as well when I visited the UK.

Over there, I am not considered an "Asian"... but rather a "Chinese" specifically. You can see the same thing if you read the British media, they use the word Asian almost exclusively for South Asians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom