What's new

Offensive Racial slur used by The News

Status
Not open for further replies.
The News doesnt use that word at all.

You know well you have a thick skin for making multiple Ids, Indeed as an Indian said dunya main dheet bun ke rehna parta ha

Instead worrying about others ID , just click the link which you have posted..

Is there a band of self imposed Fake id catchers set loose here.???

thenews.png

here is the image, it hasnt changed yet

:lol: Jana you got your answer and that too from a non-bharti (whatever that may mean) :rofl:

US not restricted for Indians welcome:cheers:

Its seem that the new Indian Taliban come exist in few time.......

We already have it in form of naxalism, LET, JEM but not as dangerous as yours.

Instead worrying about others ID , just click the link which you have posted..

Is there a band of self imposed Fake id catchers set loose here.???

I have clicked the link i have posted and there is this word "Pakistan"

In case as said by Indians the paper realised the mistake and corrected it even in that case it shows that bhartis excitement was so much short-lived.

As far as fake id catcher remark is concerned Patrician knows what i am saying its enough.

It was the racial slur... I called em up. The voice on the other line said, others did too.

People screw up now and then I won't hold it against them, nor would treat this as a license to use it.

We have the coolest, most beautiful name for our nationality, "Pakistani". Any modification to it is simply not wanted.

What about Pakistani origin members with **** in User ID ? eg. PakiZeeshan, PakiAtheist and many others.

It was the racial slur... I called em up. The voice on the other line said, others did too.

People screw up now and then I won't hold it against them, nor would treat this as a license to use it.

We have the coolest, most beautiful name for our nationality, "Pakistani". Any modification to it is simply not wanted.

Asim the BS ranters are on lose in excitement :)

they aint going to listen to your rules

I have clicked the link i have posted and there is this word "Pakistan"

In case as said by Indians the paper realised the mistake and corrected it even in that case it shows that bhartis excitement was so much short-lived.

As far as fake id catcher remark is concerned Patrician knows what i am saying its enough.

The news title has remained as same as evident by the pic silent hill has put up.

@ Id catchers..

Well it doesn't matter to me if a certain comment is coming from Patrician or paediatrician.. What i look into first is the post , not the story behind the poster, coz that is what we are all here for.
Debating on a topic not checking who is posting it or his history.

"...." is considered a slur in Britain. Not over here in Canada though since I and my friends use it sometimes within ourselves. It depends on the context in which its used so I don't mind it if its not said in an offensive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom