What's new

October 27: a Black Day for Kashmir

Remember that video where the ranger killed a boy and it created a ruckus? Also that video where Pakistan army are lashing elderly Pashtoon speaking people?
I can also post a link of Hamid Mir stating that Pakistan army is only killing innocents in the frontier and don't have the guts to take on Taliban. Point is posting from internet proves nothing. You have to visit Kashmir and then see it from your eyes. Don't believe in your govts propaganda.
Rioters and Trouble makers getting beaten up... Whats so wrong

Into the rural areas I guess... No Indian wants to be in the Kashmiri cities, and definently not on August 14/15, or October 27th

Kashmir belongs to India and no one can change this reality

Remember that video where the ranger killed a boy and it created a ruckus? Also that video where Pakistan army are lashing elderly Pashtoon speaking people?
I can also post a link of Hamid Mir stating that Pakistan army is only killing innocents in the frontier and don't have the guts to take on Taliban. Point is posting from internet proves nothing. You have to visit Kashmir and then see it from your eyes. Don't believe in your govts propaganda.

black sheeps are there always... for that kid who was shot by rangers ... Supreme Court of pakistan took Suo Moto notice and those rangers are now rotting in jail.. for Balochistan unrest ... Supreme Court is always issuing notices to the top brass... our media is going to any length against military establishment.. people are going back home.. you keep on doing vomit of words that pak army is just killing innocent people in froentier... may i remind you sawat and South Waziristan operation??

Now you tell me about mass graves in kashmir and as to when your government or supreme court allowing independent commission to probe in to this?

black sheeps are there always... for that kid who was shot by rangers ... Supreme Court of pakistan took Suo Moto notice and those rangers are now rotting in jail.. for Balochistan unrest ... Supreme Court is always issuing notices to the top brass... our media is going to any length against military establishment.. people are going back home.. you keep on doing vomit of words that pak army is just killing innocent people in froentier... may i remind you sawat and South Waziristan operation??

Now you tell me about mass graves in kashmir and as to when your government or supreme court allowing independent commission to probe in to this?

Where else u expect us to keep the bodies of the dead militants?

Where else u expect us to keep the bodies of the dead militants?

Disgusting as ****... Most of the graves in IOK are not even identified by the IA... IA killed civilians thats why it was kept such a secret until WikiLeaks reported it

Disgusting as ****... Most of the graves in IOK are not even identified by the IA... IA killed civilians thats why it was kept such a secret until WikiLeaks reported it

If you keep sending militants to attack Kashmiris and the Indian army we will keep shooting them dead and throwing them in unmarked graves.

If you keep sending militants to attack Kashmiris and the Indian army we will keep shooting them dead and throwing them in unmarked graves.

Most of the graves arent militants, WikiLeaks already reported it... They're civilians and children who were murdered by IA

I stopped caring once I figured there is no point.

hmmm Kashmir ..... what to say yr If its a Integral part of India then y since their is Article 370 active
Implications of Article 370

This article specifies that except for Defence, Foreign Affairs, Finance and Communications,(matters specified in the instrument of accession) the Indian Parliament needs the State Government's concurrence for applying all other laws. Thus the state's residents lived under a separate set of laws, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property, and fundamental rights, as compared to other Indians. ..

Till then only way to solve this Issue is by Peace talks rest a war on India can't be its solution bcz defeating IA is a hard thing for PA .....

Most of the graves arent militants, WikiLeaks already reported it... They're civilians and children who were murdered by IA

You do realize those were fake wikileaks right?

I guess if you keep repeating a lie it becomes true.

Here is one of those military operations in the frontiers
The Pakistan Army beating cruely the inocent old pushtoon mens in swat must watch - YouTube
And Indian government is investigating the mass graves
Indian Government Confirms Mass Graves in Kashmir
If your army had such solid human rights record then so many tribesmen wouldn't have given covert support to TTP. The TTP would be finished by now.
So human rights violations happen wherever terrorism exists. This is a fact.

Kashmir is an integral part of India. Its an Indian state. A part of Indian sovereign territory. All those mass graves etc are merely propaganda. And everything wiki leaks reports is not the truth. So please. If the graves aren't marked, if the graves have never been exhumed and verified, then how did wiki leaks report that it was civilians and children buried there? What nonsense.

Secondly, the human rights issue in Kashmir is a direct result of Pakistan sponsoring terror across the borders. They say they wanna fight for the people of Kashmir but they brutalize them through the use of terrorism. Therefore India has had to station troops in Kashmir to such an extent that it definitely creates a crisis. This is Pakistan's doing, not India's.

If Indian army was so cruel, it could have eliminated seperatist leaders like Gilani etc. However, our constitution allows such people to exist and raise their voice.
Look what what Pakistan army did to Bugti.

Kashmir is an integral part of India. Its an Indian state. A part of Indian sovereign territory. All those mass graves etc are merely propaganda. And everything wiki leaks reports is not the truth. So please. If the graves aren't marked, if the graves have never been exhumed and verified, then how did wiki leaks report that it was civilians and children buried there? What nonsense.

Secondly, the human rights issue in Kashmir is a direct result of Pakistan sponsoring terror across the borders. They say they wanna fight for the people of Kashmir but they brutalize them through the use of terrorism. Therefore India has had to station troops in Kashmir to such an extent that it definitely creates a crisis. This is Pakistan's doing, not India's.

Most Pakistanis don't care about Indian Occupied Kashmir unless there a human rights violations. Most want us to just move on and make a border.

Back
Top Bottom