What's new

Obama thinking of moving the 7th fleet to Bangladesh.

After PML(N)'s rigging and force to power in Pakistan. I think Obama will opt for Gawadar for the HQ of 7th fleet, as we have an American agent in PM's house. Whatever else massa wishes, Ganja shall oblige. Long live the US of P. :usflag::pakistan:

After PML(N)'s rigging and force to power in Pakistan. I think Obama will opt for Gawadar for the HQ of 7th fleet, as we have an American agent in PM's house. Whatever else massa wishes, Ganja shall oblige. Long live the US of P. :usflag::pakistan:

NS already said that he wants to increase relation with USA :P

Hes the spiritual son of zia ul haq... and has contacts with extremists... so i dont think tht will happen.

He is the bastard child of Zia-ul-Haq (Lucifer), and was adopted at an early age by the Yanks. So no to your statement. What he will do is two things:

1. First divide Pakistan on Sectarian basis, using LeJ + Arab money, plus strangling the economy of other provinces and shining Punjabistan, and Lahore by diverting most federal funds, which will eventually end in anarchy.

2. Sell divided Pakistan to: A) USA B) Arabs C) India (whatever is left after the A+B vultures have taken)

Makes sense to you? I can explain in detail, if you wish.

Hes the spiritual son of zia ul haq... and has contacts with extremists... so i dont think tht will happen.

He is the bastard child of Zia-ul-Haq (Lucifer), and was adopted at an early age by the Yanks. So no to your statement. What he will do is two things:

1. First divide Pakistan on Sectarian basis, using LeJ + Arab money, plus strangling the economy of other provinces and shining Punjabistan, and Lahore by diverting most federal funds, which will eventually end in anarchy.

2. Sell divided Pakistan to: A) USA B) Arabs C) India (whatever is left after the A+B vultures have taken)

Makes sense to you? I can explain in detail, if you wish.

Sir we don't want anything from Pakistan. We are happy with the Status Quo. We wish all the Best to all Pakistanis and Mian Sahab.

Please don't drag us into this politics. This is between you Arabs and Amrika.

Sir we don't want anything from Pakistan. We are happy with the Status Quo. We wish all the Best to all Pakistanis and Mian Sahab.

Please don't drag us into this politics. This is between you Arabs and Amrika.

Please don't TROLL over here....this thread was about BD getting oops sorry, BD hosting the US 7th fleet.

Please don't stray away from the Topic.

On Topic: I feel Sorry for BD.....Tacit Indian Govt. in Dhaka & US Naval HQ in Chittagong.

Please don't TROLL over here....this thread was about BD getting oops sorry, BD hosting the US 7th fleet.

Please don't stray away from the Topic.

On Topic: I feel Sorry for BD.....Tacit Indian Govt. in Dhaka & US Naval HQ in Chittagong.

Sir but I am not trolling. I am only raising the flag for my Jamati Brothers :partay:

The most stupid fantasy gossip written by some unknown and posted in the PDF. This thread does not merit discussion. Moderator @Loki should close it.

We will discuss such a US govt policy if only it is real. But, this is just a fantasy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
120327_Bangladesh_jpeg.jpg

Bay_of_Bengal_map.jpg

@Hyperion Had we agreed to this demand [it exists since the 50s] of America in the 60s, Pakistan would still be one. I wonder what Bangladesh is going to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Rattansi, prepare to be horrified:
F-22s Parked Less Than Six-Minute Flight from Iran

Ever seen a Raptor 'up-close' :lol:

You can now write up some crap about UAE now.

It'd cause China and India to **** bricks too.

But it ain't happening. The US ambassador to BD already debunked it:
No plan on US base in Chittagong

It's technically not possible for the entire 7th fleet to be based in BD.

is it possible if there is a deep sea port? or can you please explain the 'technical' bit?

if they come i dont mind , is lyk we can use those aircraft and navys to use against myanmar and india lol

[/B]

is it possible if there is a deep sea port? or can you please explain the 'technical' bit?

Yes, it is ONLY possible if there is a large and deep port(s) available. BD has no such port(s). Chittagong which happens to be BD's largest port is a narrow river waterway with sand banks created by frequent silting. There is no chance for any large fleet to be based there. That is the 'technical' bit.

if they come i dont mind , is lyk we can use those aircraft and navys to use against myanmar and india lol

Oh; you mean that the 7th Fleet will then operate under Bangladeshi command? :cuckoo:

or that Bangladesh will be jumping through hoops on American commands. :azn:

Is the Bangladesh port big enough to support 70 ships, 300 aircrafts and 40,000 personnel?

What's the size of the Bangladeshi Navy in comparison?

BN has at least 105 large, medium and small ships that include a few ships shortly to be inducted. Moreover, BN will induct a total of 25 Patrol Boats of which two have been built in Khulna and remaining to be built one by one. BN has already ordered two submarines. It is also considering to order another two in the very near future.

So, a Bangladesh port can take another 70 ships without any hitch. For that the naval port facilities will have to be enlarged and deepened. This is not a very difficult task for the USA which built Panama Canal at 26 m above the sea level 100 years ago.

So, dredging soil/silt to build a port and a concrete seawall/harbor in the shallow offshore sea (not in the Karnaphuli river) is a child's play for the Americans.

Technology is not an issue for them. Issue is the ignorance of the current gossip columnist who thinks CTG is near Iran. I think, he should have written Gwaddar Port in Pakistan. Iran is so near that port!!!!

[/B]

The deep sea port facility? May be. But they are not completed yet. In fact, construction hasn't even started. And that'll take time to materialize.

Even then, I really doubt if the Americans be that stupid to attract that much attention. If it really happens in the future, we're screwed (my opinion).

What is possible however is that the Americans may conduct some recon and SIGINT operations from BD. And that doesn't require much infrastructure and facilities.

What do you think would be the pros and cons of such an arrangement?

Back
Top Bottom