What's new

Obama- Indian Cricket team, My Source of Inspiration

Why Indian team??
why not William Sisters, who worked hard to get a name in the white dominated game
why not bangladeshi team, thats the team with inspiration, not the corrupt Indian team

in other words he was saying, "India is term main tumhain ley ke chorron ga"

Cos u dont know to read the english and article properly

I bet pakistanis almost crapped their pants till they saw "satire". For your sake i hope you know the meaning of the word......if not, LOL.

i crapped my pants when i read the title not because of shock but laughter :rofl:

Da faq did i just read. I am glad it's Obama, America is f**ked.

Please yaar , Kitana Maska marega bas kar , Boeing ko contract mil gaya , Reliance USA me invest kar raha hai .:lol:

Obama,Indian and Inspiration in one sentence and the Pakistani (Some Indian too) members do not even bother to read the "SATIRE" clarification.

I bet pakistanis almost crapped their pants till they saw "satire". For your sake i hope you know the meaning of the word......if not, LOL.

and why will we do that even if it wasnt a satir when we already know that after Obama's victory, Indian media is trying to find some credit for his victory lolzz as usual

Obama knows well how to massage indian's bloated egos........................:)

:lol: egg on the face syndrome...

Its a spoof ;)

:rofl: :rofl:

i crapped my pants when i read the title not because of shock but laughter :rofl:

still wearing those ;) ??

Back
Top Bottom