What's new

Obama asks Iran to return downed US drone !

As much humiliating as this request sounds, i think many of you failed to understand the intended political message of this request. It's supposed to make Iran the ''aggressor'' and US a "victim" in the eyes of many hill billy Americans. Iran is now the aggressor for taking a US plane hostage and US the innocent victim losing a plane to Iran. Though i'm sure it might just backfire, however it will for sure infuriate some American audience.

Correct.

That is 100% the intention of the US here.

Actually US has a right under international law to ask for the return of the drone. The same law allowed US to take back its damaged spy plane from China. But under the same international law, Iran can not return the drone. Since under the same laws, Iran is under sanctions and can not export any kind of military equipment. No military equipment is forbidden by sanctions to send out any military equipment outside of its borders. So US must scrap sanctions against Iran to get the drone back.

When something is not a real secret anymore then everything else would be nothing!

I think this incident is more a diplomatic move than a serious one as you have though!

Before sending this equipment to Iran, the Yank had planned to make it down!

I feel like they using this incident to serve their plan and also testing the wind direction, it obvious a message to you: "hey fool, that is nothing BIG, when I pass this out I do have something more awful in stock :azn:, watch your axx!!!"

1311854637057305900.gif

Snape is a legend.

Obama may ask his secretry of state to whipe his a$$ clean after he shi$s but after flowing into a hostile state with a drone and asking back that drone is some thing he can not do. if he wants the drone tech destroyed, i say send in a assult team and in the process of destroying the drone get your men get killed in the raid.

Seriously, those in Pentagon who were pressing for sending a team into Iran to recover the drone... .. i mean how.. lol there are no words to describe the stupidity of American officials. Do they really think that after crossing into Iranian soil their forces will get alive back ? if even the most elite team of US were sent in they would be outpowered,outmanned,outgunned and ultimately they would get killed by Iranian forces. Not only it would lead to the killing of their special forces members but it will be the kickoff of a large scale conflict that will not only cover the Middle East but the entire world.

Actually US has a right under international law to ask for the return of the drone. The same law allowed US to take back its damaged spy plane from China. But under the same international law, Iran can not return the drone. Since under the same laws, Iran is under sanctions and can not export any kind of military equipment. No military equipment is forbidden by sanctions to send out any military equipment outside of its borders. So US must scrap sanctions against Iran to get the drone back.
Indeed. Obama would have to lift arms sanctions on Iran in order to get its drone back. But do you realize that everything the US does at the end it will come bite them in their a.ss ? :rofl:

That is EXACTLY what should have happened. In the case of the U-2 shoot down over the Soviet Union, the Kremlin really had no choice but to make public the event. We were expecting the return of the pilot and aircraft. In this case, Iran should have kept quiet over this intelligence fortune. The ability to read an adversary's mail, predict his movements, anticipate his next locations, and finally feed him selected information is something you do not want to advertise.
Iranian diplomacy revolves around ways to embarrass US image internationally. Its all part of the media warfare, response to the American led sanctions and media villification of Iranian nukes and the state.

Anything less would have been an ultimate embarrassment for the Mullahs and what they stand for in their own country.

Therefore given the circumstances they're facing internationally, showcasing CIA failure and warmongering to the world is quite a befitting response.

Iranian response should be americans keep dreaming on the way to hell

As much humiliating as this request sounds, i think many of you failed to understand the intended political message of this request. It's supposed to make Iran the ''aggressor'' and US a "victim" in the eyes of many hill billy Americans. Iran is now the aggressor for taking a US plane hostage and US the innocent victim losing a plane to Iran. Though i'm sure it might just backfire, however it will for sure infuriate some American audience.
so what? spy drone is hostage????
USA is victim for loosing spying drone in the other country illegally ????
I think it is worst decision for believing this claim even in US , I think it needs more considering , Us hopes may be he can do some deal with Iran rather than Leakage high secret information to Russia and china hoping Iran can not decode it himself .

Back
Top Bottom