O' Canada !!

2uypytg.jpg

PICT1654.jpg

serverwx6.jpg

servertz8.jpg

serverdn7.jpg

servergp0.jpg

RaptorRX707,

Your profile says your location is "retired". Is that so?? Are you a senior citizen, as am I? When I worked in Rochester, NY I was in the research group for an American corporation who also had a research laboratory in Mississauga at Sheridan Park. You may know the building, looks something like you would imagine a moon base to look like and the company's name has "X's" in it. I had many joint projects with them and visited four or more time per year. The drive from Rochester was only 2.5 hours. My wife and I have a friend who lives in Mississauga and we met at Niagara-on-the Lake for dinner last August. That's a beautiful "village". Have you ever been there?

Regards,

TS

RaptorRX707,

Your profile says your location is "retired". Is that so?? Are you a senior citizen, as am I? When I worked in Rochester, NY I was in the research group for an American corporation who also had a research laboratory in Mississauga at Sheridan Park. You may know the building, looks something like you would imagine a moon base to look like and the company's name has "X's" in it. I had many joint projects with them and visited four or more time per year. The drive from Rochester was only 2.5 hours. My wife and I have a friend who lives in Mississauga and we met at Niagara-on-the Lake for dinner last August. That's a beautiful "village". Have you ever been there?

Regards,

TS

Interesting, nope anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

servertn8.jpg

servercb6.jpg

serverqe3.jpg

servermd5.jpg

serveroa7.jpg

servervm4.jpg

serverfy8.jpg

serverqd9.jpg

RaptorRX707,

Regards,

TS

Hi,
I live in Mississauga
Not sure what moon base building you are referring to. What kind of research?

Thank you for comment. Hehe, you can return back to Canada anytime. Honestly I tell you, same things after I graduated higher education in US, I made the right decision to stay in Canada instead unhonest intolerance violence Pakistan. After my trip last year in Pakistan, I didn't find any attraction which I grew up in Karachi, I couldn't forget the very exciting moment I reached back to Canada home!!! :D

Indeed being a Canadian citizen i can return back to Canada anytime i want, but i wont because i want to live in Pakistan as its my home :). I felt the same excitement as soon as i landed back in Lahore, i touched the ground as soon as i landed and thanked Allah.

You see unique pictures here which is impossible compared to pakistan or any world.....

Its because you haven't seen Pakistan. Pakistan is a vast country with different geography, cultures and peoples. If you are talking about a unique and a distinctive nation, than Canada does not even come close to Pakistan. In my opinion; Canada is pretty much the 52nd state of the US, but thats my opinion so dont kill me for it ;)

I've always wanted to visit Canada, I've seen pictures the cities look quite stunning and cosmopolitan. Who knows may be this summer I may make a trip up North?

Indeed being a Canadian citizen i can return back to Canada anytime i want, but i wont because i want to live in Pakistan as its my home :). I felt the same excitement as soon as i landed back in Lahore, i touched the ground as soon as i landed and thanked Allah.

Its because you haven't seen Pakistan. Pakistan is a vast country with different geography, cultures and peoples. If you are talking about a unique and a distinctive nation, than Canada does not even come close to Pakistan. In my opinion; Canada is pretty much the 52nd state of the US, but thats my opinion so dont kill me for it ;)

bro TT, good for you, I appreciate you made your decision to stay in Lahore, it is up to you. So you wouldn't like my comment below..... :(

Pakistan surely was wonderful country, I don't think I would live there next hundred years unless they must change their system of policy failures. They need to focus tiny economy and massive resources, they need to get rid of killing human beings routinely by breaking bones and skulls. People must stop fighting over the personal benefits last sixty five years. People must give up to use fake religions or pretend muslims. Supreme Court must questions top brass institutions to the court in order to solve many waiting cases. Extremists and sympathizers praise something when someone did wrong crimes. No one care about their country.

They need to use some common sense and logical instead emotionals. Pakistan must set straight forward and honest country with the instruction of Jinnah vision, unfortunately we didn't do well. Overall, the name of Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a big joke.......Many innocent Pakistani died everyday just like helpless Palestinians no offense that's my opinion

Not only this, I have meet many Pakistani, they are desperately want to move out of Pakistan to the better world, ironically some few western-Pakistani in N.America moved to Pakistan. One bad news recently is Canada immigration policy is now changed to punish Pakistani if they come there for Canadian passport benefits and frauds fake marriages. They will continue to investigate who is out of country for the long times and will revoke their passports, take care!

canada-flag-14.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom