What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

@ OP
what the hell is wrong with you. Its a highly respectable educational organization, not your do number institute where the only reason people come for besharmee and kanjartubee. NUST have rules and everyone who studies there must obey them, it a serious studying place. if any of the student have a problem they would leave, why are you pinching and bringing up stupid thread against a respectable institute.
I have filtered my reply and next time i wont. If you are ok with secularism, keep it to yourself..You are living in an islamic state.

:P oh bhai iss kisam taleemi idaron k hostels main jo kuch hota ha uss ka bhee kuch pata ha k nahi??

Anyway 1. Security cameras ok not an issue.

2. Dress code If already had been mentioned in the forms then students had to follow.

3. in Many institution specially those living in hostels, girls do go on dates and their parents don't know (though its NOT something to be banned or ashamed of), however, this also put security of the girls and reputation of the institution. If any unpleasant thing happened to the girl, then the institution is dragged.

Lastly you must dig why they had been forced to impose some rules now. There must be some unpleasant incident or Parents complaints.

You guys Should be ashamed, calling those Restrictions , you live in Islamic Republic of Pakistan .

I Dont want to see my sister wearing jeans & openly mingling with other boys .. if you can .. well Shame on you . you really need to revisit your Morals .

STFU... this was a very secular country before maulviz gave it cancer back in 1971, and later when the patient died of bad drugs in the 80's..... Jinnah would have died if he had found out that Pakistan had turned into the land-of-the-pure. :pissed:
Mere pai kiun cheekh rha hai mara ???? .... Constitution of 1973 mai thori banaya hai !!! :frown:

@ OP
what the hell is wrong with you. Its a highly respectable educational organization, not your do number institute where the only reason people come for besharmee and kanjartubee. NUST have rules and everyone who studies there must obey them, it a serious studying place. if any of the student have a problem they would leave, why are you pinching and bringing up stupid thread against a respectable institute.
I have filtered my reply and next time i wont. If you are ok with secularism, keep it to yourself..You are living in an islamic state.

Dear poster in 2 number institution aka NOT costly NOT elite ones , there is no such besharmee or kanjartubi but in elite institution like these is there a free for all liberal acts aka besharmee and kanjartubi.

actually students signed and agreed to these rules and regulations while taking admission, so when they violate these rules, NUST has every right to impose fines on them. and well public displays of affection and some shameful acts were witnessed by people at the cafe, that is why the new rules were imposed.

this is a university that has to train students to be better students and citizens and not just degree holders, and all the students sign and agree to abide by the rules(actually on a stamp paper),so they should be thankful that NUST is only fining them and not dragging them to the court for breaking the agreement. and if the students have so much problems with the rules,they should simply leave and go to another institute.

It is important to read each point in this letter and think why this rule has been included. The letter clearly says that a presentation was made to the Rector and based on that presentation decision was taken. This means each point mentioned must be having a story behind it. Youngsters may not understand, but fact is when rules are being made in an organistation, there are reasons to do that. Modification of rules takes place because people try to find the loop hole. Certainly people have been taking advantage of loop holes.

Nothing wrong in my opinion as this can also be a bahanna (excuse) to watch out for some other things too...like lets say

1. drugs
2. harassment/bullying of any type

drugs,explicit content etc. are taking a toll in Pakistan.....

so students both male and females should be taught their limits

Dear poster in 2 number institution aka NOT costly NOT elite ones , there is no such besharmee or kanjartubi but in elite institution like these is there a free for all liberal acts aka besharmee and kanjartubi.
Yara bachee na banao apnay aap sey...i am refereing to comsats, ims , etc type...Only hardworking students make it to leading educational institutes... You would know if you ever made it to any one of them:smart:

-
Y
I Dont want to see my sister wearing jeans & openly mingling with other boys .. if you can .. well Shame on you . you really need to revisit your Morals .
First, you don't have trust in your sister because you have dirty mind too.. Shame on you ....
2nd.... You have dirty eyes. Again shame on you

Tsk tsk..... aren't we being too trigger happy with the analysis and blackmail? According to you, 95% of rest of the world (most of Arab world included), all are shameless and need to check their moral compass. I think you even went beyond the regular muttawa guidelines of a certified Salafi. :no:

You guys Should be ashamed, calling those Restrictions , you live in Islamic Republic of Pakistan .

-
First, you don't have trust in your sister because you have dirty mind too.. Shame on you ....
2nd.... You have dirty eyes. Again shame on you

Right , so you are saying what Prophet said was wrong ? .

If you want to live nude & can see your family live that way , Pakistan is not the place for you . or

should i quote various hadith ? or verses of Quran .... or you think they are wrong as well ?

just because you have lost your morals does not mean we will let you drag the nation down .

Study the history and reasons behind it. You have a brilliant mind, I know that you have the capacity.

Mere pai kiun cheekh rha hai mara ???? .... Constitution of 1973 mai thori banaya hai !!! :frown:

Back
Top Bottom