What's new

NUS: Students turning to prostitution to fund studies

The problem with guys is that...........they wanna sleep with as many girls as possible.....BUT would accuse them of being prostitutes if they demand money. :oops:

The problem with guys is that...........they wanna sleep with as many girls as possible.....BUT would accuse them of being a prostitute if they demand money.

and what is your definition of prostitution ?

Its business deal that's why it called prostitution..i give you money..you give me your body..lust of money exchanged with lust of body

I think we should stop being moral police. It is their life and let them live the way they would like to live. We should stop judging people just because they don't conform to the way we think.

and what is your definition of prostitution ?

Its business deal that's why it called prostitution..i give you money..you give me your body..lust of money exchanged with lust of body

So, according to your logic, if someone gifts you narcotics, then it is commendable(since it doesn't involve any monetary transaction)......ONLY when someone is selling drugs,it is despicable(since it is a business-deal)??

I am not changing the definition of prostitution......

BUT the concept of prostitution is a male chauvinistic idea......it is also hypocritical.

If "sleeping with random males" and "losing virginity before marriage" are the issues...then doing so with or without money is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom