What's new

Nuclear power protest in India turns deadly

yes,
but it is weird that those poor hungry guys protest nuclear power.
nuclear power can provide them better life.

india is hungry of energy for developing. and enegy is the basic element for developing

He meant that as an sarcasm,,,,

the project will go on inspite of the protest .......this is just paranoia and Ngo wiht malintentions.....govt has already caught foriegners regading this

Kudankulam protests: German deported for raising funds, activist cries foul - The Times of India

Kudankulam protests: 3 NGOs lose licence for diverting funds | Firstpost

Hence once this paranoia passes over.....it wont be a media bait

Where do these so called poor inhabitants get their DAILY bread MONEY from when they come for a day?? and HOW do they come by what vehicle ??. who pays for these vehicles that brings them to a particular site?? .. where do they get stones to throw?? .Things are clear as day light that these so called protesters are just Miserable fodder decoys for SOME sinister western powers that do NOT want india to obtain other than western nuclear power. pramodkaimalgmail

Good. I hope that more of these sponsored protesters are beaten up so that they don't attempt to slow down national energy requirements.

Funny that when the nuclear plant's site was decided, these protesters were never there. Now all of a sudden, NGOs crop up with protests.

Shut down the damn NGOs, expel their heads for life and pummel the so-called protesters.

I think we need to borrow a leaf out of the Commies' book this once.

Not even Europe.

Missionaries with funding and connection from US seeking to sabotage a Russian project.

Almost all the leaders are Christians - mostly Baptists and Protestant - every organization meeting is done in the local churches and the demography of that area is mostly Christian. This is a clear cut case of foreign vested interests using their stooges in India (the NGO network) to further their interests. :disagree:
how many of you will say "YES" to have a nuclear power plant at the back of your homes. I hope none.
Common guys, this is a delibrate attempt by the Central Government to keep a power check on the states, and KS i know you are from TN, do you think that the center is going to provide all the power produced at KKNPP to TN, a meager of 200 to 400 mega watt of energy will be given to TN but the livelyhood of the local fisher men who depend on the sea will be lost by letting the used radio active heavy water back in the sea. Do you think fish will survive in that water, or what do you think if humans eat the fish with higher cecium levels in it.
Come on guys, may be you all should question yourself, will you let the government to take the livelyhood of your village and your people for the sake of providing power to the rest of the nation with our proper liability bill in place.

how many of you will say "YES" to have a nuclear power plant at the back of your homes. I hope none.

The people of Chennai & Mumbai (metros) said yes to Nuclear Power Plant years ago. So this people are nothing special and AFAIK, the nuke plant is built on Govt land.

Common guys, this is a delibrate attempt by the Central Government to keep a power check on the states,

Yeah right..its a conspiracy stretching over 20+ years and every TN Gov whether its Jayalaitha or Karunanidhi is a part of it.

and KS i know you are from TN, do you think that the center is going to provide all the power produced at KKNPP to TN, a meager of 200 to 400 mega watt of energy will be given to TN

Out of 2000 MW in the first phase, TN will get 1000 MW and the rest divided among other South Indian States and Center. Jayalalitha is pushing to get the entire 2000 MW for TN.

but the livelyhood of the local fisher men who depend on the sea will be lost by letting the used radio active heavy water back in the sea. Do you think fish will survive in that water, or what do you think if humans eat the fish with higher cecium levels in it.

AFAIK, the experts including Dr. Kalam already promised that nothing of this kind will happen. Also is there any example that this type of things happened anywhere else in India & World.

Come on guys, may be you all should question yourself, will you let the government to take the livelyhood of your village and your people for the sake of providing power to the rest of the nation with our proper liability bill in place.

If the village of Thumpa thought that way Indian space program, of which every Indian is extremely proud of, would have been still born. Sacrifices has to be made for progress.

who teach these poor people abut nuke energy

2012-09-10T144807Z_1389422049_GM1E89A1QWK01_RTRMADP_3_INDIA-NUCLEAR.JPG

pb-120910-tamilnadu-da-03.photoblog900.jpg

2012-09-10T172111Z_1_CBRE8891C7P00_RTROPTP_2_INDIA-NUCLEAR.JPG

0.jpg

energy-india-nuclear-power_37728_600x450.jpg

026b2e9c45f780bb57ec22eed6ab.jpg

Ahhh the conspiracy theory by the Christians . Can anyone tell us how much power projects the localities of these protesting Christians are going to get from this plant??

Share of Tamil Nadu is 950 MW , out of which 450 MW will be given directly to local areas
another 1050 mw will go to national grid

india is deliberate exposing its low castes to radiation from unsafe nuclear plants.

AND SINOMENTALLYCHALLENGED IS DELIBERATELY FARTING IN EVERY THREAD

DO YOU REALLY SLEEP WITH YOUR LITTLE RED BOOK YOUNG MAOWADI ANTANKWADI

Common guys, this is a delibrate attempt by the Central Government to keep a power check on the states, and KS i know you are from TN, do you think that the center is going to provide all the power produced at KKNPP to TN, a meager of 200 to 400 mega watt of energy will be given to TN but the livelyhood of the local fisher men who depend on the sea will be lost by letting the used radio active heavy water back in the sea. Do you think fish will survive in that water, or what do you think if humans eat the fish with higher cecium levels in it.

Nothing will be lost,Dont get emotional again.

The DMK/ADMK governments are dredging the river beds dry since time in memorial.

Nobody is stupid to put any part of TN at stake.

This fear is being driven because if that area gets developed and people get jobs,then conversion wont happen.

Infact many converts will even reconvert back to hinduism for claiming reservation benefits.

Thats the whole story.

I will rather LOVE to live in the Nuclear Project campus Leave alone behind my house WHAT NONSENSE are neing written; TOP scientists and People LIKE me and YOU would be living around the Nuclear PLANT and caste is based on the pre-dominnent GUNNA (quality of the person) at a given time so changes time to time. It is disgusting that Pakistani MUSLIMS see caste ridden india, many indians like me see a TALIBANI islamic Jiahidi terrorist in each pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom