What's new

Nuclear-armed Saudi Arabia as much a danger as Israel: Analyst

I could have sworn that there was one Israeli here that supported a nuclear armed KSA...

Oh well, it's Press TV.

Joke's on me :D

Pakistan may sell nuke because Saudis Are the aid Giver to Pakistan. Question is why Saudi Govt would even intend to to ask Pakistan where the US the wholsaller of Nukes has already keeping a starage within. If Saudi do not trust US why should they keep US in the holy land!

Now, now, be a good boy.

You are such a good boy!

both of you should ask the mullas in iran why so much hate coming from the arab worlds towards them. what have they done ?

Might as well ask your folks to stop promoting sectarian tensions for starters. Oh well, everybody has their boogeyman :lol:

But please, don't go to war with Iran. That's exactly what "they" want.

Press TV and RT are worse than even times of India. Just post the news for fun and move on. :)

IF 1 helped pakistan with fond for atom bomb it was Coln Mummar Gaddafi Did Pakistan give nukes to him no so end of discussion
The early 1970s were the first time the Pakistani populace began to notice Muammar Gaddafi. Gaddafi gave a speech at the Organisation of the Islamic Conference meeting, where he declared support for Pakistan to pursue development of nuclear weapons, an issue which had been made a hot-topic by the United States.[1] When he came to Pakistan to attend the second Islamic Summit Conference in 1974, he stated, "Pakistan is the fort of Islam."
Because of Gaddafi's support for Pakistan's nuclear detterence program,

Nothing,just because those Arabs are racists and interested in a sectarian war too much.
Iran is a good excuse for them to blame their problems on it and suppress their own people with it.
Iran is your nightmare,that's a good thing to see.

if arabs are racists why your mullas forcing themselves on them. sectarianism Is an invention of khomaini feeds up by his followers till nowadays. we have seen your sectarian ideology inside Iran,pakistan, afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, bahrain, syria,, etc makes you wonder why arabs don't want relations with what called Iran.

Dude don't take me wrong....but old days are gone....I don't know specially SA is over reacting for Iran somehow. If Arab don't like Shia I understand.

I spend 20 years in SA, now when I came out side I did not find one guy from any country who talk good about SA. I have tons of friend From Sudan, Emirates, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt they all hate SA. Can you tell me reason why!

funny because I have many friends and relatives from most of the countries you have mentioned. We still have 10 millions foreigners who work and live in the kingdom. we meet many people online from all over the world not only arab countries now trying to convince me with your equation. I have traveled a lot and interacted with many nationalities and ethnicities who are you to evaluate the Kingdom reputation on what biases exactly!!

Might as well ask your folks to stop promoting sectarian tensions for starters. Oh well, everybody has their boogeyman :lol:

But please, don't go to war with Iran. That's exactly what "they" want.

on what proofs you built your talk.

funny because I have many friends and relatives from most of the countries you have mentioned. We still have 10 millions foreigners who work and live in the kingdom. we meet many people online from all over the world not only arab countries now trying to convince me with your equation. I have traveled a lot and interacted with many nationalities and ethnicities who are you to evaluate the Kingdom reputation on what biases exactly!!

Very strange because I have actually experience totally different thing. Even sometime I back SA because I lived over there so long and they got mad at me that why you backing SA.

But I hope what you saying is truth because I been living for past 15-17 years in US and I did not got any good word for SA from anyone so far?

WTF does analyist even mean? Everyone can can analyse, that doesnt mean he is an expert.
On topic, of course SA will be dangerous if it has nukes, just like every other nuclear country on earth, its ******* nukes!.
As for Pakistan, in case we decided to build a nuclear weapon, then they will definitly help us with the technology as per our agreement.
Also, we have decided to enrich our own Uranium and signed many nuclear reaserch agreements with many countries, so its only a matter of time untill we turn Tehran to a giant fire ball.

Very strange because I have actually experience totally different thing. Even sometime I back SA because I lived over there so long and they got mad at me that why you backing SA.

But I hope what you saying is truth because I been living for past 15-17 years in US and I did not got any good word for SA from anyone so far?
News flash! No one cares what you and your friends think about our country. We too are angry with the millions of unwanted forign workers who do nothing but steal our jobs.

its even more stranger that I go frequently to the us and I have not faced/feel such situation

WTF does analyist even mean? Everyone can can analyse, that doesnt mean he is an expert.
On topic, of course SA will be dangerous if it has nukes, just like every other nuclear country on earth, its ******* nukes!.
As for Pakistan, in case we decided to build a nuclear weapon, then they will definitly help us with the technology as per our agreement.
Also, we have decided to enrich our own Uranium and signed many nuclear reaserch agreements with many countries, so its only a matter of time untill we turn Tehran to a giant fire ball.

News flash! No one cares what you and your friends think about our country. We too are angry with the millions of unwanted forign workers who do nothing but steal our jobs.

We don't even need nukes to turn whole Arabia empty of people.One single missile in each major city and all Arabs jumping in Persian Gulf and red sea while screaming their a**es off.;)
if arabs are racists why your mullas forcing themselves on them. sectarianism Is an invention of khomaini feeds up by his followers till nowadays. we have seen your sectarian ideology inside Iran,pakistan, afghanistan, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, bahrain, syria,, etc makes you wonder why arabs don't want relations with what called Iran.
Even before the Iran's revolution,Arabs were in a mess,just like today.They can't resist killing each other for sectarian differences.As always,you are blaming Iran for all of your problems.As I said before,that's a good thing to see.

Observation.

An agreement with Pakistan? Where? Since when?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude don't take me wrong....but old days are gone....I don't know specially SA is over reacting for Iran somehow. If Arab don't like Shia I understand.

I spend 20 years in SA, now when I came out side I did not find one guy from any country who talk good about SA. I have tons of friend From Sudan, Emirates, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt they all hate SA. Can you tell me reason why!
This is not true, you are making things up, unless you don't know the difference between "hate" and "criticism", we all criticize our countries, ourselves as people and KSA. But, as I live in Jordan, and have many Arab friends either in my real life or on internet, I have never seen anybody hate KSA. To be honest, frank and more precise with you, Shia and some Christians do hate KSA for obvious reasons.

This is not true, you are making things up, unless you don't know the difference between "hate" and "criticism", we all criticize our countries, ourselves as people and KSA. But, as I live in Jordan, and have many Arab friends either in my real life or on internet, I have never seen anybody hate KSA. To be honest, frank and more precise with you, Shia and some Christians do hate KSA for obvious reasons.
You told it wrong,Actually,Sunnis who are living in Arab countries hate Shias and Christians for obvious reasons.When you hate someone,you will get only hate in return.

Opinions.. opinions and more opinions. Did anyone even bother to check the flaky source? PressTV seems to peddle a lot of tabloid journalism - What the heck, maybe that's what works nowadays!

BTW, I'm back - infraction free! :D

You told it wrong,Actually,Sunnis who are living in Arab countries hate Shias and Christians for obvious reasons.When you hate someone,you will get only hate in return.

We hate Christians!!!! Come on man. Forget us, hurting or offending them in anyway is forbidden in Islam as you know. As for Shia, it's unreasonable to hate them, but we do hate their Mullahs who instigated fitnah and started offending Islam figures as well as the ones who act as Iranian agents in Arab world. Not all of them are like that, we have lived together for 1400 years in peace. There are Shia financed by Iran who tried to build Husainiat in three Jordanian cities to spread Sheasim in a country that 100% of it's Muslim population are pure Sunnah. What would you do if you were in our place?! As a result, Jordan prohibited traveling from/to Iran. All we want from you to get off our backs. Now, look how you people treated your Iraqi guests, You tore their flag, humiliated and attacked them. Is that how you treat your guests?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not in favor for the expansion of nuclear power states. Making nuke is the worst idea in the history. World should disable them in every country and in every corner of the world.

Back
Top Bottom