What's new

NSA accused of hacking into India's nuclear systems By Daniel Cooper

Götterdämmerung;4810869 said:
Wait for gambit, he will explain you all that the US meant well to India and it's not a big issue at all. Business as usual between great buddies. ;)

Sherminator has been quiet the last few days. But I'm waiting for this thread to be a 20+ page epic!

I'm going to be blunt.

Indians are very timid people. Just read the posts here when the NSA is hacking India, the Indians start to defend the US instead of blaming the NSA and their government and start to become independent in Internet firms and rely less on the US. This is humiliating to India and Indians just take it on the chin lying down. Just look at the Brazilians and how they reacted and what actions they will take to become independent from US tech.

No point blame China or Pakistan, it was the US that hacked you. Stop worshipping the white man and have some dignity.

I'm going to be blunt.

Indians are very timid people. Just read the posts here when the NSA is hacking India, the Indians start to defend the US instead of blaming the NSA and their government and start to become independent in Internet firms and rely less on the US. This is humiliating to India and Indians just take it on the chin lying down. Just look at the Brazilians and how they reacted and what actions they will take to become independent from US tech.

No point blame China or Pakistan, it was the US that hacked you. Stop worshipping the white man and have some dignity.

You seem to be itching for a reply from Indians. Whats up

Indian servers which manage high security data ARE NOT connected to the Internet...how the hell can they hack ...

35t3zj.jpg

There was no need to hack. If they asked politely, Indian leaders would have gotten on their knees and presented all info on a silver platter for their masters.

It is known Intel Agencies monitor foes as well as friends.Here in case of India, USA realizes India is not trust worthy as an ally, and therefore, requires closer scrutiny. India is also complicated / complex. The other point is, and I have stated this in the past also, India, with her fabled wealth, aroma and hue, is Imperial America's ultimate target in this region.

Though it's none of my business. But the citizens of India need to do something about the present Government (Congress). They are way too timid and behaves like a lap dog to the US.
Rupee falling, Petrol Price Rising, Onions at 60 Rupees / Kg, Etc, Etc,. A massive inflation to the common people. I support Indians in voting Modi. I am sure he can turn the country around and no longer suck up to the US.
A big slap in the face was today's news. US court Summons the Prime Minister of India when he went on a 4 days visit to the US? India should cancel the visit!!!!

Such is my opinion, but of course, it's all up to the people of India. Good luck.

Timely article by the Chindu to undermine the Indo-US Nuclear deals.

And anycase how does this,

"A Week in the Life of PRISM reporting," which allegedly shows that discussions between high-ranking politicians, nuclear and space scientists were being monitored in "real-time."

translate to hacking into nuclear systems :cuckoo:

Ask you best friend USA especially best friend now adays ;)

Götterdämmerung;4810869 said:
Wait for gambit, he will explain you all that the US meant well to India and it's not a big issue at all. Business as usual between great buddies. ;)

Or the usual "all countries do it,we're just dumb enough to let a low key analyst spread the good news to the world" :omghaha:

Mainland China is even worse than India 1000x!

As China regarded as the no.1 rival of US.

And CCP said nothing about it...

May be there's a unspoken agreement between China and US. You spied on us, so we spied on you too. All the US complaints about China stealing US technology are meaningless now...

Back
Top Bottom