What's new

Now, another Air Force base on the China border

Wow, I didn't even know that such DNA tests to establish ethnicity even existed! Sounds interesting, I will research more on this.

That aside, I am observing that there are 2-3 persons claiming to be Chinese, who are causing a lot of anger and derailing/flaming every thread where China finds a mention. This 'Challenger' is one of them , 'Peaceful' is another. Even if their genuineness cannot be established online, they ought to be banned just for reasons of constant trolling, flaming and thread derailment.

posting such offensive thread here in China defence forum is called troll. you guys asked a fight, we offered one. period.

btw, you don't have any say about whether I should be allowed to post here or not, this is NOT your forum, this is NOT an indian forum.

It is established, challenger is not Chinese. Not even close.

There will be plenty of people with false-flags who try to stir up hatred between China and India... if you don't let them anger you, you have already beaten them.

I guess the only REAL chinese are the ones born in China from your argument? So that would leave me and everyone else holding different flags questionable.

From China in its years in porverty and wars, scores of chinese had moved out from mainland China. Only to seek a better future for their childrens. Their sacrifices to seek out every opportunites. To learn, to improve and to survive. Was this so wrong while our communist government was so inclosed in their views of world?

Every courty that has BASHED China, yes I will have a respond. Aggressive or not, I have learned not to take SH*T from anyone. Most of all chinese have been so passive about it. Remember from our past that when we did not speak up, it was only a sign that we are weak. When weakness shows, they will come.

Now if you can accept it or not. I don't care. But you have to accept that if it was not for the few that are chinese that are no longer in China, China would not be where they are today!

I guess the only REAL chinese are the ones born in China from your argument? So that would leave me and everyone else holding different flags questionable.

No, not at all. There are plenty of overseas Chinese here, and some of my own family members are overseas Chinese.

What I dislike is people like "challenger" who claim to be Chinese, yet they apologize for Japanese war criminals, call us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs", and can't speak even a single word of Chinese. Yet they can somehow speak Hindi/Urdu.

Ni zhi dao wo shuo shen me?

From China in its years in porverty and wars, scores of chinese had moved out from mainland China. Only to seek a better future for their childrens. Their sacrifices to seek out every opportunites. To learn, to improve and to survive. Was this so wrong while our communist government was so inclosed in their views of world?

Every courty that has BASHED China, yes I will have a respond. Aggressive or not, I have learned not to take SH*T from anyone. Most of all chinese have been so passive about it. Remember from our past that when we did not speak up, it was only a sign that we are weak. When weakness shows, they will come.

Now if you can accept it or not. I don't care. But you have to accept that if it was not for the few that are chinese that are no longer in China, China would not be where they are today!

Overseas members are not the problem, here are a lot of overseas members, without any problem. No matter in what capacity. The doubt will be with a suspect, including members of the Chinese mainland.

because as a well educated computer scientist, I usually don't do that. I don't follow CWG because such second tier events doesn't worth my time.

Oh I See!

So Mr. Computer Scientist, if you have no interest in second tier events then why the hell did you even ask me about the opening ceremony for CWG ?

PS: Forget being a scientist yourself, reading ur posts here, I doubt if you have seen any scientist face to face in your life till date.

because there is really nothing to discuss about your air base - it can be destroyed easily with 3-5 shoots of Chinese CJ-10 missiles.

If that is the case, then why dont you stop your nonsense and leave this thread and let other genuine members discuss related to the thread topic.

because there is really nothing to discuss about your air base - it can be destroyed easily with 3-5 shoots of Chinese CJ-10 missiles.
And you can be stopped with a single shot of *********. Mods please help us..

Back
Top Bottom