What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

I am really deeply hurt-
A brave pilot lost-
what irks me is the parachute thingy-
Such state of the art aircraft and pilot died due to parachute malfunction :angry:-

May his soul rest in peace- i am sure he is in a better place flying with angels :cry:-

Both the sdns of JFT are based at Peshawar. Does anyone know about the plane, whether it belonged to an operational sqn. or it was a newly built going through testing at Kamra?

GEO Pakistan
Pilot dies in PAF jet crash
Updated at: 1214 PST, Monday, November 14, 2011
Pilot dies in PAF jet crash ATTOCK: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) aircraft JF-17 Thunder, crashed in Attock Distrct also killing its pilot, Geo News, reported Monday.

According to PAF spokesman, pilot Squadron Leader Muhammad Hussain ejected successfully but the parachute failed to open properly. There were no reports of damage as the crash site is a mountainous region.

Rescue teams reached the site soon after the incident while an investigation board has been set up to investigate the crash.

I am really deeply hurt-
A brave pilot lost-
what irks me is the parachute thingy-
Such state of the art aircraft and pilot died due to parachute malfunction :angry:-

May his soul rest in peace- i am sure he is in a better place flying with angels :cry:-

If you are not IN it, then you don't win it.
Sadly such hazards come with fast jet flying.....even when the aircraft are on ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
I salute the fallen pilot. May he rest in eternal peace.

although it depends on the circumstances at the time of the crash,and at what moment the pilot decided to eject...But still how safe is JF-17 ejection system?

Sometimes the pilots delay too much trying to save the plane or save civilians on the ground,sometimes they get hit by aircraft debris,or the speed was too much at ejection?

GEO Pakistan
Pilot dies in PAF jet crash
Updated at: 1214 PST, Monday, November 14, 2011
Pilot dies in PAF jet crash ATTOCK: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) aircraft JF-17 Thunder, crashed in Attock Distrct also killing its pilot, Geo News, reported Monday.

According to PAF spokesman, pilot Squadron Leader Muhammad Hussain ejected successfully but the parachute failed to open properly. There were no reports of damage as the crash site is a mountainous region.

Rescue teams reached the site soon after the incident while an investigation board has been set up to investigate the crash.

its wasJ-7 / F-7 Airguard dual seater trainer variant not JF17 thunder

No friend the picture clearly shows it was A jf-17 even senior member like from pakdef munir disclose it

Go through the thread.. pics are given on previous pages.. It was JFT sadly, and more sadly, the pilot couldnt make it.

Sadly it was a JF-17, check out the nose cone....also confirmed to me by Alan Warnes.

2011111413855.jpg

alan.warnes@keypublishing.com via srs.bis7.eu.blackberry.com
11:07 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
Sadly it is. Sqn Ldr Hussain was martyred.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

yea sad news but it had passed 10000 hr crash less fright hour thats ton a small achievement for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom