What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

According to PAF spokesman, pilot Squadron Leader Muhammad Hussain ejected successfully but the parachute failed to open properly. There were no reports of damage as the crash site is a mountainous region.

It's a thunder....................................
Got confirmed Sqd Ldr Mohammed Hussain Shaheed...

Didn't get the body yet......

May Allah bless the fallen martyr... It was a test flight from Kamra PAC..... maybe the new ones we produced............

Really a sad news. My condolence to the brave pilot and his family. :cry:

Its JFT

i think

But the real loss is the life of a pilot

2011111413117.jpg

2011111413855.jpg

20111114131020.jpg

every plane crashes from f16 f22 b2 etc
its not a big problem that its a jft or f7
its not a big concern

A JF-17 Thunder crashed on the "mullah mansoor mountain" Distt attock. The pilot of the ill fate ac ejected safely.
Witnesses claim that the ac was on fire before it crashed.
Oh damn! It was JF-17 instead of a trainer Aircraft...probably doing some test flight. I hope the pilot be safe somewhere, not found yet...:smokin:

It was not JF-17 instead was a trainer Aircraft...an old kind probably poorly maintained with shortage of spares...:smokin:

Son, it was a thunder newly produced from Kamra... you may see my older posts....

Ohhh my God ... I swear upon my life that I was having a bad feeling about thunder from 3 days that something wrong is gonna happen ...

Rest in peace !!!

we can manufacture more aircrafts but today we lost a brave son of nation ... I salute Him :pakistan:

Ohhh my God ... I swear upon my life that I was having a bad feeling about thunder from 3 days that something wrong is gonna happen ...

Rest in peace !!!

Same here.. I was paranoid last night...

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

so there is problem with the parachutes too now....:eek:

Many times, not for PAF or anyone else, the Ejection seats have problems.. F-16 uses Martin Bakers... Cannot say about JF-17...

Back
Top Bottom