What's new

Nothing's sacred : Illegal trade in India's holy cow

i dont nderstand what is bengali problem. do you want the cow or do you not want the cow ?
otherday one bright spark was saying that you want nothing that comes from india (in some trade related article where BD was going to buy buses)
Then someone asked if that means that the ganga waters that comes from india also should be stopped, to which there was no answer.

Eating meat is every Human's rights...

"We didn't come up to the top of the food chain to become a vegetarian."
you have no right to kill another living animal. tomorrow if an alien came and said its their right to eat humans will you be okay?
If you guys had your way, the only creatures in the world left will be Muslims and Pigs

i dont nderstand what is bengali problem. do you want the cow or do you not want the cow ?
otherday one bright spark was saying that you want nothing that comes from india (in some trade related article where BD was going to buy buses)
Then someone asked if that means that the ganga waters that comes from india also should be stopped, to which there was no answer.

you have no right to kill another living animal. tomorrow if an alien came and said its their right to eat humans will you be okay?
If you guys had your way, the only creatures in the world left will be Muslims and Pigs

Mate - I suggest you delete that. It is unwarranted.

Mate - I suggest you delete that. It is unwarranted.
i only meant to say that muslims will eat everything convert everyone , so all humans will only be muslims and since they never eat pigs, that is the only animal which they will leave behind,. no offence meant,.

You people are such hypocrites, while you cheer the shooting of innocent people in the border. I guess you choose animal right over human rights because in no way can people of your sort be classified as humans.

@shelly

What do you mean... In Quran and Bible it is written that animals are just for us to eat not loving and keeping as a pet... Even Bible says pigs shouldn't be eaten....

I think I would faint after not eating meat for a month...

Btw, no offence but do you Indians eat protein vitamins cuz maybe you are strict vegetarian you might not get your neccesary vitamins?

You people are such hypocrites, while you cheer the shooting of innocent people in the border. I guess you choose animal right over human rights because in no way can people of your sort be classified as humans.
you cannot shoot except in self defence

To meet their economic growth targets indians are now smuggling their GAO MATA to slaughtered by muslims? Start slaughtering them in india and we will recognize that india is moving in right direction towards secularism.

Send them our way, we will pay higher for your GAO MATA.

To meet their growth targets they are also smuggling drugs (phensidyl) through border where their mla/mp are involved. The phensidyls they smuggle to BD are not the original ones, these are produced on many factories of frontier area of india targeted for BD addicts. There are 2 sides- there mla/mp are earning a lot on the other hand BD young generation is ruining. BD stooge govt. never dare asking them to stop these frontier factories. Everything is happening on a planned organized manner.

Eat well Bangladeshis and watch out for bsf.

i only meant to say that muslims will eat everything convert everyone , so all humans will only be muslims and since they never eat pigs, that is the only animal which they will leave behind,. no offence meant,.

Mate - I understand what you stated. But the reason I suggested to delete the post is that you were singling out one community when there are many others in every religion who do not hesitate to kill/eat animals including even pigs. And count me as one of them belonging to this category.

Shelly, you do realize that just by breathing you are killing MILLIONS of tiny plants and animals?
Have you ever killed an insect in your home (you are a liar if you say no)
how about plants? they are also alive, why do you not consider killing vegetable life the same as murder?
Whats the difference between plant and animal life? life is life and you must kill it to survive.

By your very own logic, you are a mass murderer.
Also what about work animals? it's not okay to eat them but it's okay to enslave them and make them work every hour of every day?
If you wan't to talk about Animals rights then animal bondage should be part of that discussion.

If you wan't to be a vegetarianism then I fully support you, but if you are going to make up nonsense to support your vegetarianism then I have to call you out.

Ganga is stopped by GOD dont you know that? You got to replenish Padma
why should india replenish padma.

Shelly, you do realize that just by breathing you are killing MILLIONS of tiny plants and animals?
Have you ever killed an insect in your home (you are a liar if you say no)
how about plants? they are also alive, why do you not consider killing vegetable life the same as murder?
Whats the difference between plant and animal life? life is life and you must kill it to survive.

By your very own logic, you are a mass murderer.
Also what about work animals? it's not okay to eat them but it's okay to enslave them and make them work every hour of every day?
If you wan't to talk about Animals rights then animal bondage should be part of that discussion.

If you wan't to be a vegetarianism then I fully support you, but if you are going to make up nonsense to support your vegetarianism then I have to call you out.
i am against animal labour too. and yes i have killed insects.
for me too, its ok to eat non-veg. But I get pissed when people bring religion into it.

Back
Top Bottom