What's new

Not so secular India

I don't think we need a lecture from a Citizen of Islamic republic of Pakistan staying In Secular UK on secularism.

Its not about pakistan do you indians not understand the forum rules? its about the myth of that india is secular

Its not about pakistan do you indians not understand the forum rules? its about the myth of that india is secular

I agree with you, but who are you to lecture us on securalism, when you youself has never tasted it.

Its rather simple.. if the government of India says its Secular in the Preamble to the Constitution,then it is.Now govt. does not take responsibility of individual mindsets,none does,but ofcourse has the authority to take punitive measures if the law of the state is broken,which the govt. indeed does.I guess that explains all.

Now back to the topic, India is not secular...

I knew it better slow than never. becoming a bit like Ms A Roy. Soon one day all indians will be like Ms roy and realise that india is not secular

Ok all Indians just say "secularism doesnt exist here" after me so that we can stop this nonsense.

Come on everyone... just say it.

this thread is not about what pakistanis think of indians. we know pakistanis dont think much about indians. This thread is about India not ben secular know what i mean mate?

This thread is exactly about what Pakistanis think of Indians. Or what they would like Indians to be.

Its rather simple.. if the government of India says its Secular in the Preamble to the Constitution,then it is.Now govt. does not take responsibility of individual mindsets,none does,but ofcourse has the authority to take punitive measures if the law of the state is broken,which the govt. indeed does.I guess that explains all.

Its not enough. Its the same in pakistan govn says they give rights to minorities. But when some idiots abuse minorities and the state has failed to protect them and you guys come here on the forum and rightly condemn pakistan and say we are not secular I accept the criticism. So in the same way jsut accept that you pay lip servise to secularism but in fact in india just like pakistan its a myth

Ok all Indians just say "secularism doesnt exist here" after me so that we can stop this nonsense.

Come on everyone... just say it.

Commo'n Spark, you are a free version of Premium member, while he is paid version, there should be some difference.

Commo'n Spark, you are a free version of Premium member, while he is paid version, there should be some difference.

Just having fun mate.

Ok back to the topic, India is not secular.:coffee:

I knew it better slow than never. becoming a bit like Ms A Roy. Soon one day all indians will be like Ms roy and realise that india is not secular

Hey hey.. you are mixing up things.. Ms Roy is rampaging in a separate thread..Its about Kashmir.This one is about Secularism.Till now Arundhati Roy has not opened a front on religious front.Stick to the topic.. no Roy here,only secularism...

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Its not enough. Its the same in pakistan govn says they give rights to minorities. But when some idiots abuse minorities and the state has failed to protect them and you guys come here on the forum and rightly condemn pakistan and say we are not secular I accept the criticism. So in the same way jsut accept that you pay lip servise to secularism but in fact in india just like pakistan its a myth

Rights are not equal rights there...doesnt hold a candle.

I agree with you, but who are you to lecture us on securalism, when you youself has never tasted it.

You have no idea how arguments work, do you? :lol:

It's completely irrelevant whether Pakistan is secular or not. Pakistan is not claiming to be secular. Bharat, on the other hand, is.

I also hope it should not, but fcking democracy, we have it, do you know what is democracy.

an opiate of the masses. an opiate that soothes the collective concience of the indian middle classes. The west says that india has democracy and china doesnt. As far as am concerned chinese have been more succesfull in eliminating poverty the biggest evil that our neighbourhood suffers from. Ask a starving indian pakistani if they want democracy or food on table

any ways back on topic sparky is right on th ecount of 3

1 2 3 india is not secular. and if we accept that there can be no democracy lol

Back
Top Bottom