What's new

Norway: Terrorism in Oslo and Utoeya by suspected far-right Christian

What a sad, tragic day for humanity.

One more day which pushes me to just get the hell out of the 'mainstream' human life and live peacefully in some Pacific islands. I say that this because I feel more and more of such terror attacks. It ain't worth 'getting used' to these things.

Whether Muslims or not the fact is that energy resources are fast dwindling--and human population and humanity's arsenals of destruction is increasing. We will not be safe. If not physically then mentally.

PS. If any Muslim group is involved then prepare for the backlash in Europe. Don't mind if 'profiled' or subjected to more background searches.

In case you don't know, the soldiers are doing what their country ask them to do. Therefore, Norwegian citizens are accountable for Norwegian special forces killing innocent people in Afghanistan.

Canadian and Us forces are doing the same thing in Afghanistan. By your own logic, the terrorist should have killed you as well.

Possible suspect, the extremist mullah krekar:

mullah_krekar.jpg

i have met this guy face to face! he may look scary but believe me, he has not a single power to do an act big as this. no mather what idiotic threats he spews. although the police needs to take his threats seriously i dont think it was him.

you guys need to remember that there is a strong new-nazi movement that asociate them with hating a lot of norwegian immigrants and norwegians. it could also be a etnich norwegian as it is stated. but nothing is cleared right know. and that a terrorist group has claimed it is just BS. if so, the media would be all over it!

@ stargate

"What goes around comes around. Norwegian special forces and their buddies has been killing innocents people in Afghanistan for years now and last year they putted on a show on china by praising a criminal. Again, what goes around comes around."

what kind of a sick statement is that?

innocent people? norway is probably the country that kills least of civilian people. and if so, they make sure to give the family that suffers compensation.

unlike canada and usa, they dont go blindly and carpet bomb the crap out of civilians and give them no compensation.

and what does liu xiabo have to do with this article? what, the chinese did this?

Well it`s confirmed. Jihad world helpers or something of that sort took responsibility for these terror attacks.
Their reasons were: Afghanistan and insulting the Prophet of Islam.

lol u would loved that ? but to dispoint u he is norwegain

young ppl tring to swim to other side... which is impossible to do :((

utoya-svommere_896062i.jpg

What goes around comes around. Norwegian special forces and their buddies has been killing innocents people in Afghanistan for years now and last year they putted on a show on china by praising a criminal. Again, what goes around comes around.

In case you don't know, the soldiers are doing what their country ask them to do. Therefore, Norwegian citizens are accountable for Norwegian special forces killing innocent people in Afghanistan.

What kind of twisted logic is that?
So it would be alright if you and your family, friends, relatives are also killed by the terrorists since US/Canada also contribute forces?

Good God! When we have people like these, no wonder the world is going down the shitters.

The same goes to Germany and Netherlands. Of course, that cannot happen to us because we know how to protect ourselves while doing our activities abroad. That was part of the plan. So you expected to go to war without retaliation! What kind of sick world you live in!

lol u would loved that ? but to dispoint u he is norwegain

What part of "took responsibility" eluded your English comprehending skills? Do you understand the difference between doing it and taking responsibility for the act?

Conflicting reports centered on one group, Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami, or the Helpers of the Global Jihad. According to Will McCants, a terrorism analyst at C.N.A., a research institute, the group issued a statement claiming responsibility, saying the attack was a response to the presence of Norwegian forces in Afghanistan and to unspecified insults to the Prophet Muhammad.

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/23/world/europe/23oslo.html?_r=1&hp

The same goes to Germany and Netherlands. Of course, that cannot happen to us because we know how to protect ourselves while doing our activities abroad. That was part of the plan. So you expected to go to war without retaliation! What kind of sick world you live in!

based on your posts, you are a false flagger/troll, or you are just a stupid canadian/american. what cannot happen to you? you forgott 9/11? what cannot happen to you? if it can happen to norway, it definitely can happen to canada or usa. it will only be harder to attack since the security will be tougher!

you should have posted this on the main section!

da hadde ikke folk måtte gå inn i nye tråder, og det hadde vært ryddigere! :tup:

Is it not sad that every explosion happens in the world Muslims and Arabs are the first ones ti look to?

There is still no official statements by an official investigation entity do not jump into conclusions the only thing for sure now is that there was an explosion and sadfully some people died.

2107: Aerial images have been released by Norway's TV2 showing members of a Swat team arriving at the island where the shooting took place. In the same set of images, young people stripped down to their underwear could be seen swimming away from the island toward shore.
2100: Acting Police Chief Sveinung Sponheim in Oslo says the shooter had also been spotted in the capital prior to the explosions.
2056: The foreign minister has also confirmed that the man arrested following the shooting on the island is Caucasian.

self delete

Back
Top Bottom