What's new

Northeast youth beaten to death in Delhi

WTF.........i see few ppl here even dont want to acknowledge the fact that racism is prevalent in delhi........
how can u expect this attitude to change when ppl dont appreciate that there is somethng wrong with...

Look I wont go by people calling someone by their features, there is not a single person in India who is not stereotyped. Stereotyping is not racism.
I don't know what your definition of racism is but for me differentiating people in name of caste, race, facial feature etc.. is racism

Any form of discrimination based on race can and is racism,even stereotyping falls under it,the case in concern is a murder case.Would u say KKK murders were acts by uneducated and unsophisticated people or racist killings ?

WTF.........i see few ppl here even dont want to acknowledge the fact that racism is prevalent in delhi........
how can u expect this attitude to change when ppl dont appreciate that there is somethng wrong with...

This like diagnosing flu as HIV and then being exasperated that people do not agree with you and are not treating the victim for HIV.

This like diagnosing flu as HIV and then being exasperated that people do not agree with you and are not treating the victim for HIV.
It's exactly this attitude which is worrying,guess our northern citizens have lots in common with their cousins to the west of international border.

I don't know what your definition of racism is but for me differentiating people in name of caste, race, facial feature etc.. is racism

Tell me about it when people ask for different set of transport because oh they do not want to share their space with other races. Tell me about it when Delhites start demanding different laws for different people based on their racial features. Until then it is just a lot of noise in the kitchen.

next time when an indian student is beaten up in australia don't cry a river

It's exactly this attitude which is worrying,guess our northern citizens have lots in common with their cousins to the west of international border.

Yeah right, people are opening fire and throwing hand grenades whereever they see a Manipuri or a Naga sitting. They are calling from their mosques and their mandirs about the sin of associating with people with different looks.

This sad incident is a sad reminder that all of NE India needs an ILP system,where outsiders are not allowed to settle.

next time when an indian student is beaten up in australia don't cry a river

Indian student getting beaten up just for being Indian is different than Indian student getting in an altercation with someone and things spiralling out of control. Hope you can differentiate between the two.

Yeah right, people are opening fire and throwing hand grenades whereever they see a Manipuri or a Naga sitting. They are calling from their mosques and their mandirs about the sin of associating with people with different looks.
Yeah sure,no difference between terrorists and normal shopkeepers, great.. just great.Classic apples and oranges.

Tell me about it when people ask for different set of transport because oh they do not want to share their space with other races. Tell me about it when Delhites start demanding different laws for different people based on their racial features. Until then it is just a lot of noise in the kitchen.
ma'am I think you just don't want to acknowledge the problem....we cannot run forever from this...yes, they are considered different from us...and if we stop this democratic gov. I assure you soon different set of transport , different hotels, diff. coaches in rail ..will come in force...If we want to see united powerful india then we have to change...:tup:

Indian student getting beaten up just for being Indian is different than Indian student getting in an altercation with someone and things spiralling out of control. Hope you can differentiate between the two.
Nope no difference by the chaddiwala logic,not hindu ?Beat them up kill them,not upper caste rape them and make them carry potty.

Fu<king racist bastards these local people are racist and disrespectful .
Just because they are in their local land and they are ugly they point finger at normal people.

ma'am I think you just don't want to acknowledge the problem....we cannot run forever from this...yes, they are considered different from us...and if we stop this democratic gov. I assure you soon different set of transport , different hotels, diff. coaches in rail ..will come in force...If we want to see united powerful india then we have to change...

The thing is we chose to be democratic. Instead of giving credit to us for what we chose, you are lamenting over hypothetical scenarios. Delhites are brutes and it is well known. If you want to see a broken India keep differentiating about us versus them, keep framing all clashes as those between castes and races, and it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Yeah sure,no difference between terrorists and normal shopkeepers, great.. just great.Classic apples and oranges.

Weren't you the one comparing us to people across the Western border? I thought that is how things are across the Western border.

Back
Top Bottom