What's new

North Korea ‘planning third nuclear test

as I said,please care about yourself.
and how do rocket launching has something to do with radioactive dust?
This thread is about the reports of North Korea's 3rd nuclear test near the Chinese border. You are in the wrong thread if you want to discuss the rocket launch.

Nope,this is not a good model.The only ones suffering from this model are ordinary North Koreans.
I hope the south and north become united one day as an 'independent' powerful country.I say independent because the Current south Korean government is far from independence.In regional affairs,it just follows U.S interests,nothing more,nothing less.

There is no way for Korea to be a 'powerful' country in between China, Japan and Russia. Unless they find some way to sail their peninsular somewhere else.

I don't think china should let SK and NK reunite.
we would prevent this by any means.

Well' if North Korean acquires Nuclear warheads for real- it will be an excuse for Japan and South Korea to follow suit; which might not be a good new for China.

Well' if North Korean acquires Nuclear warheads for real- it will be an excuse for Japan and South Korea to follow suit; which might not be a good new for China.

They don't dare ,their daddy US won't let them have nuclear weapon.

USA can provide Nuclear umbrella for so long only... if the North Korean threat becomes more significant- Japanese and Koreans will not lay low..

Guys, I advice you all don't this news too seriously until it can be confirmed from different sources. I don't think young Kim is as wild as his father anyway. Plus China has his older brother on hold and is more than eager to take over when there is a need.

To protect its secret. And the direction of wind should also be in China's direction in order to prevent the US from collecting samples in the air.

you talk like wind blow...if any radiation on China side...we will annexe North Korea as compensation...regardless if you're Korean or Vietnamese false flagger

Well, I do fear for the health of Chinese since North Korea ensures that the radioactive dust and poison gas to blow to China's direction so that the US spy planes can't collect data, and the Chinese authorities cover up instead of launching a protest against North Korea.

Pyongyang to ?review? nuclear issue - Globaltimes.cn

Pyongyang to ‘review’ nuclear issue
AFP | 2012-7-20 23:55:03
By Agencies

North Korea said Friday it had no choice but to "completely review" the nuclear issue after accusing the US and South Korea over a plot to blow up a statue of its founding leader.

It did not elaborate on what was meant by a review, but it will add to concerns Pyongyang may be planning to conduct a third nuclear test.

The threat of a nuclear review came after the North arrested a man who was allegedly trying to blow up a monument to Kim Il-sung, an act which the foreign ministry described as a "war action as serious as the armed invasion."

North Korea simply ignores Chinese demand to stop the nuclear test, as usual.

Pyongyang to ?review? nuclear issue - Globaltimes.cn

North Korea simply ignores Chinese demand to stop the nuclear test, as usual.
So they caught the South Korean agent..... good! That means they will test the nuclear device on Seoul in retaliation :lol:

Chinese tanks will roll into what is left of Seoul and protect its remaining population from further foreign aggression. :)

Top Type 99 MBT

Middle Type 99A MBT

Bottom new light tank (for airlift, sealift and expeditionary forces)

2995c152_8121_4005_a1cf_70108be85e60.jpg

Type 99A MBT

b73e7168_93d6_4d00_8d67_4f722e5b5e7e.jpg

new light tank

c8995943_291e_480c_a8e6_8d97eba7293f.jpg

So they caught the South Korean agent....
No, actually the dude was a drug dealer who was arrested in China and deported to North Korea instead of being tried in China (and executed).

Given the choice between carrying out North Korean propaganda and the execution in China, he chose the former.

Back
Top Bottom